+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

KMTL

Dec 7, 2020
Hi, Anyone from Montreal office who gave the test in July 2021, receive oath invite or got status changed to DM ?

elgaaato

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hi, Anyone from Montreal office who gave the test in July 2021, receive oath invite or got status changed to DM ?
Nope, got pp request in mid sept, got my atip notes, the agent hasn't touched the file yet, did you get pp request ?

Kaylay

Nov 3, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Did anyone who applied in Mississauga and had DM in August got oath yet? I have DM since August 16th. I was hoping to travel in December, but looks like people are getting March date now.
My file is at the Mississauga office. I got decision made August 4th; no oath date.

Reactions: maniacworld

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All IRCC offices are competing against each other to see who sucks more.

People with DMs in November are getting oaths. Mississauga office - make it make sense please.

Reactions: Smff20
May 24, 2021
I applied from Ottawa in July 2020 and just received the invite for the online test now! It’s coming up this Sunday! Any help/tips on what to expect for the exam? Any practice links? Also, what’s next? Thank you

KMTL

Dec 7, 2020
Nope, got pp request in mid sept, got my atip notes, the agent hasn't touched the file yet, did you get pp request ?
Yes I got Passport Request on September 24th and submitted the passport copies on Sept 29th. Since then nothing.!

Smff20

Aug 12, 2021
I applied from Ottawa in July 2020 and just received the invite for the online test now! It’s coming up this Sunday! Any help/tips on what to expect for the exam? Any practice links? Also, what’s next? Thank you
Check the beginning of this thread, I believe there are some resources pinned you can reference. Just read discover Canada. The latest version is available on the cic website. Search "discover Canada citizenship cic". Make sure to take note of dates and names of events in the book. Good luck!!

CheetahMan86

Jul 25, 2020
Hi there,
Here are my updates:
13 August: requested colore copies of all travel docs
23 August: Language, physical presence and prohibition activity are updated to complete
14 September: DM and scheduled on 11 December
3 December: Oath letter
11 December: Oath ceremony

Thank you.

Everybody who is waiting wish you good luck and patience.

Val-Kon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Got the oath ceremony date today for Dec 15th .
Niagara office
Aug 11 - test invite plus pp copies request
Aug 20- completed test and sent pp copies
Aug 21- DM
Hi, where did you read about the decision made? Is there a place on tracker?