Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
So I had appeared for Test on Jul1 and https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login showed test completed on Jul 5. Then they asked for scanned copies of passport which I provided very next day.

But I have not got any update since Jul 6 .Raised two webform request but standard reply that it would be addressed as per priority.
I dont even know my processing office .What should I do ? Please advise.
You can know your office from the test invite email. Example "DN Cit WIN Scheduling" is for windsor.
So you cant do much other than waiting. They wont respond for generic queries as officer will need to look into your file which you can ask to look into it.

Ypm32

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I've applied for citizenship on July 27th, 2020, received the AOR on November 2020. There is a background verification completed on the portal and last time updated was April 23, 2021 and nothing else happened ever since.

Is there anyone on the same situation? I've seen people who applied after me already getting the Oath Ceremony invite and I haven't even had the test yet.

Thank you.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hi everyone,

I've applied for citizenship on July 27th, 2020, received the AOR on November 2020. There is a background verification completed on the portal and last time updated was April 23, 2021 and nothing else happened ever since.

Is there anyone on the same situation? I've seen people who applied after me already getting the Oath Ceremony invite and I haven't even had the test yet.

Thank you.
Hi same as mine. July 16, 2020 applied.
June 7, 2021 FP CIC received
BG check completed June 8.
No update since then.
My timeline below

Reactions: Ypm32

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello, so here's an update I wasn't expecting.

I rang the IRCC today and asked about my urgent processing. The agent said that it seems it hadn't been processed and I should resubmit. He asked about the generic email I got and said that was strange, that it doesn't look like I had been passed along to the office yet. I've never rang before, but something told me to go ahead and ring today.

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
I exactly have the same situation. Even dates are almost the same. So hope for the best. There is nothing much we can do at this time.

Reactions: Ypm32

umanitoba

May 30, 2015

I rang the IRCC today and asked about my urgent processing. The agent said that it seems it hadn't been processed and I should resubmit. He asked about the generic email I got and said that was strange, that it doesn't look like I had been passed along to the office yet. I've never rang before, but something told me to go ahead and ring today.
Same thing happened to me twice, so don’t bother to send via webform as I don’t think they process urgently. Also, based on my gcms notes the webform agents didn’t bother to even record my requests.

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Same thing happened to me twice, so don’t bother to send via webform as I don’t think they process urgently. Also, based on my gcms notes the webform agents didn’t bother to even record my requests.

Oh I see, so did you send it via another method or just waited? I don't have much time, so not sure what to do at this point. Suggestions?

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
My App is in Background check, it is almost 5 months after PAL.

I checked with all offices, those who issues my documents i.e Nikha office, HR department of my Company, University, Banks, local Police office, Friends who gave letters etc but IRCC or any other never contacted them to verify my Documents,

Question...
WHAT TYPE OF BACKGROUND CHECK IRCC IS DOING?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015

I submitted my UP request 3 times no response except generic one! I tried to call but no luck so far. How did you call? what options? Thanks

Mr305

Jan 26, 2018
Hello Guys, What is the best application besides the book to study citizenship test. Any idea.?Thanks!! Is there any paid application?

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hello Guys, What is the best application besides the book to study citizenship test. Any idea.?Thanks!! Is there any paid application?
I did some practice tests and I found they helped me after I had read the exam guide a couple of times. Just google search them and you will find some free online tests usually set up by municipal libraries and other public bodies. here's one I used and you can customize the questions to your province etc. https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/
https://www.citizenshipsupport.ca/free-simulation-test/