+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
I just crossed a year mark. Hamilton IRCC local office without any indication of test invite. Background checks completed on March 9th. I even inquired the status through the MP office. No updates.
Fingers crossed your test email comes through soon, It's so hard to even guess when you'll advance further into the process. Seems like it may be a random pick..

_Liz_

Jul 4, 2020
I'm approaching the year mark since my application was received in about 2 weeks. Stuck on BG check completed since march and no updates since April 23rd. Anyone in the same boat? Worrying like me? :)
Same with my application. No update since the 23rd of April and only BG check completed.

Mr305

Jan 26, 2018
hi guys,
After how many days or weeks background check will update on line when you did the finger print FP. Thanks

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
In my dash board prohibition and days in canada show in progress...

But in service online thing it saya decision made..so i am wondering whats happening

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
In my dash board prohibition and days in canada show in progress...

But in service online thing it saya decision made..so i am wondering whats happening
I think this is what you wanted to say :

Prohibitions and Physical presence in the new dashboard shows "In Progress" but ECAS shows "Decision Made". I'm wondering what's happening.

Okay, if ECAS shows "Decision Made", it very likely means your application is approved. You'll see an update soon on the new dashboard (probably tomorrow or in the next week) where "Prohibitions" and "Physical Presence" will be set to "Completed".

Good luck.

Reactions: lions