+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
The status updates on your application is unusual for Mississauga. Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions are usually set to "Completed" after the test is complete. Did you apply for urgent processing by any chance?
I think you meant to respond to another comment as my applications are in London but thanks for the effort that you put in to add the updates :)

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
Received email on 25 June to take citizenship test in July 02 window. I have given my test on 07-July - Passed
My current status in portal
Background Verification and Citizenship test - Completed
Language skills, Physical presence and Prohibitions - In Progress
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Received email on 25 June to take citizenship test in July 02 window. I have given my test on 07-July - Passed
My current status in portal
Background Verification and Citizenship test - Completed
Language skills, Physical presence and Prohibitions - In Progress
Thanks
I don't see you on the spreadsheet.

Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date
Citizenship Test "Completed" date

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hi all, I was wondering if someone can help me with this. I got the letter for the citizenship test and it includes the following

The following items cannot be used to take the test at this
time:
• A mobile phone
• Chrome browser on an Apple iPad
• Microsoft Surface Pro

I understand not using "mobile phone", but what is wrong with "Microsoft Surface Pro"? is this typical and everyone else got the same message?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all, I was wondering if someone can help me with this. I got the letter for the citizenship test and it includes the following

The following items cannot be used to take the test at this
time:
• A mobile phone
• Chrome browser on an Apple iPad
• Microsoft Surface Pro

I understand not using "mobile phone", but what is wrong with "Microsoft Surface Pro"? is this typical and everyone else got the same message?
This is standard and it is on their website. Not sure what's wrong with Surface Pro though. For starters, the testing web application, for some reason, might not be supported on Surface Pro (though I don't know why).

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hi - I have a question. I have been asked for copies of passport pages for the passports held during the eligibility period. Assuming the eligibility period is date of application minus 5 years right? So I got a new passport last month as my previous one had expired which is all blank as i have not travelled on it - Do I need to add that as well?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi - I have a question. I have been asked for copies of passport pages for the passports held during the eligibility period. Assuming the eligibility period is date of application minus 5 years right? So I got a new passport last month as my previous one had expired which is all blank as i have not travelled on it - Do I need to add that as well?
I would like to say "No" because they are only asking for passport pages of all the passports that were valid during the eligibility period.

gc124

Nov 13, 2013
I have my test completed on June 24th and today background verification status has been changed to completed. Language/Physical Presence/Prohibitions are in progress.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram