Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
That's really weird then. Not sure why the status hasn't been updated yet.
Seems they threw my paper file under the table somewhere and now they are unable to find it :D
Now they keep on working with Electronic file :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Seems they threw my paper file under the table somewhere and now they are unable to find it :D
Now they keep on working with Electronic file :(
Well, try calling IRCC and ask them a leading question as to why your location shows "Test Pending Clearance" when you have already taken the test, passed it and the results were validated. Not sure if you'll receive any useful response but worth a try.

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Hi Everyone,

My application has been sitting at the Hamilton IRCC registry since February 15th, 2021 and I ordered a couple of GCMS notes and no officer is assigned or touched it. I called my local MP office (Brantford) and they informed me that, IRCC got instructions from the federal government and the Immigration Minister to work on the most recent application (late 2020 & 2021) and they are not giving any details why recent submissions are prioritized. I don't want to break anyone's heart, but just want to share the information. Thanks!

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Well, try calling IRCC and ask them a leading question as to why your location shows "Test Pending Clearance" when you have already taken the test, passed it and the results were validated. Not sure if you'll receive any useful response but worth a try.
I sent an email to IRCC Mississauga few days earlier and asked them the progress and they said file will be processed in due course. :(
But you are right now I shall ask them the question that why the file is still stuck at same status.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi Everyone,

My application has been sitting at the Hamilton IRCC registry since February 15th, 2021 and I ordered a couple of GCMS notes and no officer is assigned or touched it. I called my local MP office (Brantford) and they informed me that, IRCC got instructions from the federal government and the Immigration Minister to work on the most recent application (late 2020 & 2021) and they are not giving any details why recent submissions are prioritized. I don't want to break anyone's heart, but just want to share the information. Thanks!
Thanks for the update.

I think that minister/higher officials of ircc has no control over cic employees on how they handle the files.
Example, windsor is sending test invite for many 2020 applicants start from Jan-Feb to oct-Nov in the last 2 months. They are all over the place.
its how they work. No control, no logic. We just keep waiting for our lucky turn (every stage of processing).

But in one way its true that they are sending invites for latest applicants. Probably its the way to show the progress on their reporting chart to make sure they are progressing well for 2020 applicants without worrying if 2019 is completed or early 2020 is completed.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Based on what we’ve seen on this forum, I can say that they’re working on low risk applicants, that do not require too much scrutiny and probably have traveled outside Canada the least.
That being said, they can only push back 2019 and early 2020 applicants so much, but the backlog will continue to grow and more pressure will be put on the government to act on it…. So yeah, they may have that directive, but is not a long term, sustainable solution…

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi everyone, I got an update on that Citizenship Application Tracker website that I can take the test now. I applied for both myself and my wife. Should I create a separate account on the Citizenship Application Tracker website for my wife using the same application #?
or the we can both have our test using my account?
You will not take the test from the Application tracker website. You'll take the test from this site.

Your wife should have her own application number (check her AOR letter). If she did not receive her AOR, you should call IRCC and get the application number for her.

Remember, everyone has their own application numbers (including children) for citizenship applications.

As for the details about the test and the information you need to know, you can visit this site. Your test email (which you will receive a couple of days before the test) will also contain instructions on how to take the test.

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Guys,
My online application tracker just for updated today. Background verifications-Completed. No Finger prints requested.
Thank you guys for all the support so far this feels like I passed a big hurdle. Hope we all get through this real quick.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Tracker updated today. Finger print requested but I haven't received the email yet to know the details. I guess the email would have instructions and locations?

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
When did Ircc receive your application? Which checks are completed as of now?
July 30th as I recall last year. Everything is in progress for one application where they requested the FP today and the other application had background checks completed back in March but not moving because of the other application.

Reactions: Canadiann2020