+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

leafly

Feb 18, 2021
I was asked to provide fingerprints somewhere March.

I was given 90 days but I provided them right at the end (start of June), might have even gone overdue due to mailing times from the police to Sydney.

It's been 2 weeks since then, anyone have experience with this?

Application says in progress for everything except citizenship test and citizenship ceremony which indicate not started.

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
My background verification was completed on Jan 20. If you look at the spreadsheet you are not the only one. There is a plethora of people who have not received a test yet. Supposedly it depends on a combination of....the processing office, covid, what timezone you are in, the age of the person processing the application, how many bathroom breaks that person has had, whether or not that person has a facebook account (yes - surfing the internet affects whether they can be f&%ked processing your application), what pile of papers your application is sitting in and how big that pile is, whether someone dropped said pile and picked them up the wrong way around (i.e. latest to earliest), whether your file has slipped behind someones desk etc etc......... in other words its a Gongshow!
Lol. Where can I find this spreadsheet?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test invite on May 27, test passed on June 4, updated online on June 7 as test completed.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I just called them, and they said that my file in transient (to Kitchener office) background is still going. July 2020 applicant.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Passed test today...
Anyone knows how many days it will take for test in progress to test completed on new tracker?
Thank you
Updated. Your entry is incomplete in the spreadsheet. Could you please provide the following information?

Location (city)
Physical presence (# of days)
Date when you received the test invite email

Thanks.

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Got an email on Friday ~9.50 AM to check tracker. Checked tracker and saw that test invitation had been initiated. No email yet though. How long does it typically take to get email after status update?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Got an email on Friday ~9.50 AM to check tracker. Checked tracker and saw that test invitation had been initiated. No email yet though. How long does it typically take to get email after status update?
What's your test window? You will receive an email 1 or 2 days before the 'start' date specified in the test window.

Reactions: elbarto94