File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2017
I got the email too but I checked my tracker, and it now says online I'm invited to do the test between June 25 and July 15! Yay! Ten days left to become a total expert.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I got the email too but I checked my tracker, and it now says online I'm invited to do the test between June 25 and July 15! Yay! Ten days left to become a total expert.
Could you please post the date you received your test invitation and the "In Progress" date from ECAS? Thanks.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,
I got this too in the morning.

Thanks..

May 31, 2021
Great to see people getting their Test invites. The flicker of hope I had is starting to glow a little brighter. On the other hand though, because I have not heard a peep in a very long time, I fear my application has fallen down the back of someone's desk to be found in 2025 :(

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Great to see people getting their Test invites. The flicker of hope I had is starting to glow a little brighter. On the other hand though, because I have not heard a peep in a very long time, I fear my application has fallen down the back of someone's desk to be found in 2025 :(
Have faith. You will get your test invite very soon :)

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
How many people still have their application stuck at bg verification completed? I'm seeing so many people having their tests done. Is this the time where I freak out and ask WTH is going on with my application?

May 31, 2021
How many people still have their application stuck at bg verification completed? I'm seeing so many people having their tests done. Is this the time where I freak out and ask WTH is going on with my application?
My background verification was completed on Jan 20. If you look at the spreadsheet you are not the only one. There is a plethora of people who have not received a test yet. Supposedly it depends on a combination of....the processing office, covid, what timezone you are in, the age of the person processing the application, how many bathroom breaks that person has had, whether or not that person has a facebook account (yes - surfing the internet affects whether they can be f&%ked processing your application), what pile of papers your application is sitting in and how big that pile is, whether someone dropped said pile and picked them up the wrong way around (i.e. latest to earliest), whether your file has slipped behind someones desk etc etc......... in other words its a Gongshow!

Reactions: JustCitizen

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
wondering how long to receive an email after passing the test for citizenship, its been two days i clear my test. Wondering when i will receive email for next steps ?

Do i have to meet citizenship officials?

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
wondering how long to receive an email after passing the test for citizenship, its been two days i clear my test. Wondering when i will receive email for next steps ?

Do i have to meet citizenship officials?
There's a button at the end of the test where you can request the email.

All you can do now is wait for the test to be completed on your tracker dashboard & no, you don't have to meet citizenship officials.

Reactions: lions

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
My background verification was completed on Jan 20. If you look at the spreadsheet you are not the only one. There is a plethora of people who have not received a test yet. Supposedly it depends on a combination of....the processing office, covid, what timezone you are in, the age of the person processing the application, how many bathroom breaks that person has had, whether or not that person has a facebook account (yes - surfing the internet affects whether they can be f&%ked processing your application), what pile of papers your application is sitting in and how big that pile is, whether someone dropped said pile and picked them up the wrong way around (i.e. latest to earliest), whether your file has slipped behind someones desk etc etc......... in other words its a Gongshow!
I wonder if are any KPIs for IRCC.