+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

MMPL

Nov 24, 2015
My ECAS status changed to "In process" today, Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Application sent : 04th July 2020
Application received : 22th July 2020
Status changed in portal to "in process": January 20th 2021
Application: Single
Physical Presence: 1252

I have not received AOR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My ECAS status changed to "In process" today, Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Application sent : 04th July 2020
Application received : 22th July 2020
Status changed in portal to "in process": January 20th 2021
Application: Single
Physical Presence: 1252

I have not received AOR
Congrats! Updated the tracker.

When you login to ECAS, what does the second line say?

speckofdust

Oct 7, 2020
Since last week the ECAS is showing "Application Received" only. No AOR I received yet. I called IRCC to get my Application number, they said they have not started the process yet and I'll have to receive for the AOR. My primary mode of communication already set as Email. I am surprised, almost all the people on the forum I saw have application number after calling to IRCC where the ECAS just show "Application Received" status.

Anyone here who Got the 'Application Received" Status on ECAS but still don't have Application number even after calling IRCC ?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In process as on Jan 18.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Since last week the ECAS is showing "Application Received" only. No AOR I received yet. I called IRCC to get my Application number, they said they have not started the process yet and I'll have to receive for the AOR. My primary mode of communication already set as Email. I am surprised, almost all the people on the forum I saw have application number after calling to IRCC where the ECAS just show "Application Received" status.

Anyone here who Got the 'Application Received" Status on ECAS but still don't have Application number even after calling IRCC ?
Just call again. The same thing happened to me, last week they told me there is no application number. This week they gave me my application number. Ecas status is "Received". Good luck

Reactions: speckofdust

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
My Application status is now "In Process"
Application Received- July 20.
Location- Scarborough ON.
Tnx God.

KMTL

Dec 7, 2020

Yes same thing happened to me, I called them last week and they did not give me my application number. I got Exactly same response as you.

skamya

Aug 31, 2016
You are not alone.

You can try to check your application online. Or you can try to call them, if you cannot access to your online account, you are likely to get a similar response on the phone.
Thank you. I called CIC and they confirmed, they have my file but not AOR yet. they asked me to wait for sometime to see the updates from CIC.

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
My ECAS status changed to "In process". Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Line 2. says: "We started processing your application on January 20, 2021."

I have not received AOR yet.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Anyone still waiting for their application to show up on Ecas
My wife's application still not showing on Ecas
Application delivered July 27, 2020

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Anyone still waiting for their application to show up on Ecas
My wife's application still not showing on Ecas
Application delivered July 27, 2020
Just hang in there, lots of July applicants were able to see their application on Ecas during Jan 2021. Good luck