09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Hi @anton1990 and friends

I have filled a couple of web forms on 05-Jan-2021 but no news yet. any idea how many days nowadays it's taking for the response. Post filling the form it says 2-5 business days.
Hi

Remind me is this regarding aor email?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi

Remind me is this regarding aor email?
no No. I had filed a webform to update the primary mode of communication from email to mail. Also, update my dependents new passport after receiving the application number(no mail/email AOR yet) from IRCC agent :)

Hope you remember my saga :)

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
no No. I had filed a webform to update the primary mode of communication from email to mail. Also, update my dependents new passport after receiving the application number(no mail/email AOR yet) from IRCC agent :)

Hope you remember my saga :)
First question - I know my friends Aug applicants got Application Received. I told them to call and ask agent to update it.she update this for them.

Second question - In my opinion you should not worry about that too much. In document checklist it says, Photocopies of bio pages of passport coverning 5 year eligibility period. You did right thing by submitting web form. But as it was mentioned they work with 5 year window data. It is different with PR because they need to glue visa in your passport so your passport needs to be valid through whole process.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
First question - I know my friends Aug applicants got Application Received. I told them to call and ask agent to update it.she update this for them.

Second question - In my opinion you should not worry about that too much. In document checklist it says, Photocopies of bio pages of passport coverning 5 year eligibility period. You did right thing by submitting web form. But as it was mentioned they work with 5 year window data. It is different with PR because they need to glue visa in your passport so your passport needs to be valid through whole process.

Thanks Anton for the response.

Looks like IRCC agent respond varies. For me they send the link of webform and asked update using web form. I was told they can't update over the phone and also not sure they will be able to make the changes :)

On second one just thought of keeping them aware as my dependents passport was expiring in Jan 10. I remember seeing in one of the forum they called and asked to share the update on expired passport if it was renewed or not.

csharma1

Nov 16, 2016
This link will give you the information of your status but only limited to Application date receive and any other informations like change of address if you wanted to update. By default it will show Application received date of your application.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
Hey, I submitted my application in July but have not yet received an AOR. How do i use the above link to check on my status? Any suggestions?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi All, My status in ECAS is 'Application Received'(no AOR email yet) since last few days. Last Sunday I requested to update my home and mailing address(I moved in December so address changed). I see today that the new address is updated correctly. However, I see only one box for 'Home Address' and no box for 'Mailing Address' anymore(which was the initial case last Sunday and both had different addresses then). Is it because my Home and Mailing addresses are updated as same now?

thanks in advance.
Yes. Now your home and mailing are the same. Good luck

Reactions: nila001

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
How did you check that bud without an application number. Can you guide step by step on how you validated that.
You can use the UCI Number from your COPR or your PR Card. On the PR Card, it's labeled ID No. and is in the format XXXX-XXXX.

nikkohel

Jul 10, 2020
How did you check that bud without an application number. Can you guide step by step on how you validated that.
Step by step :
1- Use this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

2-Click "I have read, understood .... " Then continue
3- Choose identification type, I chose UCI
4- write it in the form that you used in the application form XXXX-XXXX (including the hyphen)
5- fill the rest of the form
6- Click continue.

vdp

Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS response still shows application received :(

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hi Guys my application change to "IN PROCESS" dated Jan. 06 2021
Oh my, didn't start reviewing my Citizenship test yet.
PLs update

Last edited: