Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Did you use UCI Number to check or any other type of documentation,?
I got AOR. To check right now i use UCI because i remember 8 digit number. If you use UCI enter it like this ×××××××× or xxxxxxxxxx (new uci come in 10 digit form). Do not need to put dashes in between like this ××××-×××× or xx-xxxx-xxxx

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Looks like June people are getting "in process". Excluding IRCC randomness, July should start seeing some activity in January.

Very weird if it happens though when we know that a significant number from July are still waiting for AORs.

• Love
Reactions: fullmooncirc

Mr305

Jan 26, 2018
I used UCI number . I didnt get any result . I sent my application on July 7, received July 13 , until now I didnt get AOR . Iam so worry . Its almost 6 months . I know alot of people also didnt get AOR. I sent Web Request Form today , hope I get some answer from them

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
I used UCI number . I didnt get any result . I sent my application on July 7, received July 13 , until now I didnt get AOR . Iam so worry . Its almost 6 months . I know alot of people also didnt get AOR. I sent Web Request Form today , hope I get some answer from them
I sent a web form last week? No reply yet..good luck to you and all

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
I have a question, I accepted another job after I had submitted my citizenship application. I need to update my employment information.

1) Can I send a web form to update my employment history? ( I do not have AOR yet but Ecas is updated)
2) Do I need to complete the entire form Cit002 again or only the pages 3-4 where the employment history is?
Please advice. Thanks

Shaz001

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
I have a question, I accepted another job after I had submitted my citizenship application. I need to update my employment information.

1) Can I send a web form to update my employment history? ( I do not have AOR yet but Ecas is updated)
2) Do I need to complete the entire form Cit002 again or only the pages 3-4 where the employment history is?
Please advice. Thanks
I would recommend to wait for AOR and once you get it, do a web inquiry form to let them know you started a new job

Reactions: Via Rail

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

Please advice. Thanks
Hi

1)I agree with @Shaz001 . Wait till you get AOR then start web for inquiry.
2) I do not think you need to fill Cit002 again

Das67

Oct 19, 2019

Please advice. Thanks
If the new job is after the eligibility period you don't have to update IRCC. Remember that question is about 5 years eligibility period, if your new job comes after you applied and after your eligibility period you don't have to update them.

pashka4281

Apr 20, 2016
How do you folks check the status in ECAS if you don't have AOR yet? What identification do you provide to the form?
I tried everything from PR card number (dashes/no dashes) to UCI and basically any numbers I found from any previous communication with CIC and I always get this reply:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

GARRY2262

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
How do you folks check the status in ECAS if you don't have AOR yet? What identification do you provide to the form?
I tried everything from PR card number (dashes/no dashes) to UCI and basically any numbers I found from any previous communication with CIC and I always get this reply:
It means application is not in the system yet.

Reactions: pashka4281

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
All applicants whose Apps received July 13 seem to be cursed lol
I checked with the UCI number and removed the dashes. Also I have been checking since June but it couldn’t find me. I was updated may be 2 days ago.

Reactions: pashka4281

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
If the new job is after the eligibility period you don't have to update IRCC. Remember that question is about 5 years eligibility period, if your new job comes after you applied and after your eligibility period you don't have to update them.
Yeah new job in September. Not necessarily needed.