Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
I applied on 29 june and application delivered on 3 july , i did not get AOR in email but ecas shows
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 3, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 7, 2020.
Check you junk mail if you have opted for email communication otherwise check your regular mails.

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Guys,

it is me or i find it just crazy some Aug and Sept application are already in process! And we July applicant still didnt get AOr!!!

i sent a webform yesterday to ask track my application do you know how long it takes to get a reply? Should we call instead?

not sure what to do? Should i resubmit online!

ViktorG

Sep 14, 2020
Guys,

it is me or i find it just crazy some Aug and Sept application are already in process! And we July applicant still didnt get AOr!!!

i sent a webform yesterday to ask track my application do you know how long it takes to get a reply? Should we call instead?

Hi All,

I totally agree with you. They received my application on July 8th, and I am still waiting for AOR. Should I keep waiting or do something? Please advise. Thank you.

Reactions: ZhabaHulk

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Guys,

I am an April applicant for my son and yet to get any info. Submitted nearly 6 to 7 webform requests all with the same automated replies - No application found.

Reactions: ZhabaHulk

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
I am an April applicant for my son and yet to get any info. Submitted nearly 6 to 7 webform requests all with the same automated replies - No application found.
Have you tried to call them!!! A good possibility they might have lost the application, at least call them and if you should submit a new one just in case

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Guys,

I dont think any Aug/sept applicants are in progress unless they are urgent applications. Its on May/June right now and as far as AOR backlog is concerned i think the 2nd wave of processing for July just started last week so remaining should be done in next 2 weeks as long as applications are not returned

Reactions: Radium

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
I dont think any Aug/sept applicants are in progress unless they are urgent applications. Its on May/June right now and as far as AOR backlog is concerned i think the 2nd wave of processing for July just started last week so remaining should be done in next 2 weeks as long as applications are not returned
Maybe you are right. But thats another thing...we still have the chance of application being returned and if that happened we just waisted 5 good months. While other months applicants received the confirmation

hopefully we will hear something in the next two weeks before they go on vacation again.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Maybe you are right. But thats another thing...we still have the chance of application being returned and if that happened we just waisted 5 good months. While other months applicants received the confirmation

hopefully we will hear something in the next two weeks before they go on vacation again.
Thank for the inputs. Do you know when they send the applications incomplete? The July 2020 applications not processed any clue what it could be?

Just thought of checking if anyone has information

MMPL

Nov 24, 2015
Hi Friends,
My Application delivered on 22 July 2020. I have not received AOR yet. Is it normal or I am a special case. Is anything to worry about? Do I have to contact CIC?
If I want to track my application without receiving AOR How can I?

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hi Friends,
My Application delivered on 22 July 2020. I have not received AOR yet. Is it normal or I am a special case. Is anything to worry about? Do I have to contact CIC?
If I want to track my application without receiving AOR How can I?
i am exactly in this case mine delivered a day after yours. but give it a try here and check if your file is in the system. Mine is Not

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Om1280

Nov 1, 2016
Hello All,

When the immigration says we don't have your application on the file, what does this mean?

Does it mean they haven't opened my package from the post?

Could it mean the package was lost?

Canada Post deliverey statue says my package was delivered on July 15th.

No AOR yet.

Thank you.

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello All,

When the immigration says we don't have your application on the file, what does this mean?

Does it mean they haven't opened my package from the post?

Could it mean the package was lost?

Canada Post deliverey statue says my package was delivered on July 15th.

No AOR yet.

Thank you.
It means they haven't entered it into their system yet.

Reactions: Om1280

GARRY2262

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Can application still be returned as it’s 5 months ? I remember there were returns in September, not after that for July applicants ?