+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello little huang

What information you put it on ecas ? Pr number ? Or what option please let us know

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Btw: After getting AOR it means everything is approved, or they still might ask for some extra documents?
It means you passed a preliminary review such that you filled in everything required to be filled in and you sent all the documents required to be sent in. In most cases, this means that you will not be required to submit any further documents.

However, in the off-chance the officer is not convinced with your application, you may be requested further documentation. These documentation could range from a simple fingerprint request or a soft-RQ all the way to a full blown RQ. In general, these requests are rare.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
On my ECAS website, it's written:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 22, 2020.

I still have not received any AOR email yet.

Reactions: michel_hammamet

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
On my ECAS website, it's written:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 22, 2020.

I still have not received any AOR email yet.
I did try to get my application status with UCID, Name & birth country, I didn't get any such information [application received date]. Can you please suggest?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hi,

Please update my status. I checked online status using ecas website, and it shows my application is received this morning. I'm pretty sure yesterday there was nothing. Though I haven't received the AOR email yet, I guess it's coming soon.

BTW, it's strange that my online status shows received while my wife still has no data yet. Because I sent applications together and there's no reason to return her application and keep my application. The only explanation I could have is they're updating their database.

So far, I have nothing to worry about. Hope everyone have their status changed soon.
During PR days, i had a similar instance, my ecas was updated with “decision made” entry, but I was still waiting for an email. My friends who applied on the same day, they both got email and ecas update.
I called IRCC to confirm if they did send me an email or not, they told me they tried sending me email twice but it was filtered and returned to them by my email server, so they sent me a mail instead, which i did receive 4 days later.
Call IRCC to see if they have your correct email address.

isvic06

Sep 12, 2017
I have sent my citizenship application on 8th July 2020 to sydney but don't see any update on ECAS website.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

Anyone have any idea what has happened?

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
I have sent my citizenship application on 8th July 2020 to sydney but don't see any update on ECAS website.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

Anyone have any idea what has happened?
Same as me. I sent on July 2nd. We need to wait

Reactions: Via Rail

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
I did try to get my application status with UCID, Name & birth country, I didn't get any such information [application received date]. Can you please suggest?
Same with me. We just need to wait

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
I used my application number to view my ecas.

Last edited: