Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Completed gather my daughter's FBI and Pcc backhome and realized that the email request stated below:

"Please see the attached request for supplementary information. You have 30 days to provide the requested document.
Please note, you are to email the requested document to this email address. Please do not mail it.'

But on the attached pdf Letter says.
"Document Requested
Please mail the required documents to the address above along with the copy of this letter."

Which one of this should I do.
Already called CIC but they said "Good Bye" the last word.
Has Anyone happened also like this.
I didnt understand. What was asked to send? whats your question? Are you having doubts on which documents to be sent?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dumb question: don’t you need your citizenship certificate before applying for a passport?
For applying passport we need to send the original certificate and they will send back the original with the passport. So thats what op meant that he/she received the passport and the certificate from passport office.

Reactions: congp

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
I didnt understand. What was asked to send? whats your question? Are you having doubts on which documents to be sent?
We are about to send my daughter Passport copies, Police Clearance US FBI and PH NBI as what IRCC Calgary request for supplementary information and we have 30 day to submit it. This is an update for our Citizenship application dated March 31, 2022 specifically for my eldest daughter.

This is what the email we received from CIC Calgary and have an attached letter.

Hello, Jane
Please see the attached request for supplementary information. You have 30 days to provide the requested document.
Please note, you are to email the requested document to this email address. Please do not mail it.

Documents required:
Passport copies
US PCC
PH PCC

Thank you,

FK
Case Processing Agent, Domestic Network, Citizenship
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Agent de Traitement des Demandes, Réseau national, Citoyenneté
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on the attached Letter it says otherwise, we should mail it on the IRCC Calgary as what the letter stated.
This is what parts of the letter says.

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
220 4th Avenue SE, Room 210
Calgary Alberta T2G 4x3

Documentation Requested
Please mail the required documents to to the address above along with the copy of this letter.

Please provide photocopies of your documents (unless original are requested). The documents will be placed on your file and will not be returned to you.
You may be asked to present your original documents at a later date.

IRCC Calgary has 2 instruction how to send these documents. By mail and email.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
We are about to send my daughter Passport copies, Police Clearance US FBI and PH NBI as what IRCC Calgary request for supplementary information and we have 30 day to submit it. This is an update for our Citizenship application dated March 31, 2022 specifically for my eldest daughter.

This is what the email we received from CIC Calgary and have an attached letter.

Hello, Jane
Please see the attached request for supplementary information. You have 30 days to provide the requested document.
Please note, you are to email the requested document to this email address. Please do not mail it.

Documents required:
Passport copies
US PCC
PH PCC

Thank you,

FK
Case Processing Agent, Domestic Network, Citizenship
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Agent de Traitement des Demandes, Réseau national, Citoyenneté
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on the attached Letter it says otherwise, we should mail it on the IRCC Calgary as what the letter stated.
This is what parts of the letter says.

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
220 4th Avenue SE, Room 210
Calgary Alberta T2G 4x3

Documentation Requested
Please mail the required documents to to the address above along with the copy of this letter.

Please provide photocopies of your documents (unless original are requested). The documents will be placed on your file and will not be returned to you.
You may be asked to present your original documents at a later date.

IRCC Calgary has 2 instruction how to send these documents. By mail and email.
Seems the letter format has 2 methods but looks like agent wants it through email so that its fast and easy for both parties. So just collect the documents and make it one pdf and send it through email.

Reactions: CaBeaver and Nebm31

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
If you read your oath invite letter carefully, you will have the answer to your question. You both can join the ceremony by using the same device. This was explained in my oath letter, read it carefully.
Congratulations !!!!!
Thank you! yeah it did say that but the seat #'s being different kinda threw me off :). All went well. we logged in on one computer were left in the waiting lobby. dint even need to update display name . The IRCC agent updates it for those who couldnt update themselves. I just wanted to post it here in case someone was stressing like me :) . For families with multiple seats just need to log in with 1 system , the agent will take care of the rest :) . If there are 4 members they update your name display with the seat numbers on your invite eg: Seats 001,002, 003, 004. There were 184 candidates in our ceremony yesterday.

Reactions: Das67

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
What is the estimated time in general DM to Oath ceremony in Vancouver office?
Seems like the current trend is anywhere between 1 week to 1 month. Look out for an email (in junk or spam as well) since the tracker doesn’t seem to update first

Reactions: dc4510

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hello, please update the tracker:

Oath in progress Mar 5 2022 , Scheduled for Citizenship oath April 21st 2022
The email with oath meeting details received April 12 2022
Oath completed today on 21st and now waiting for Certificate.

Also sharing my experience with Oath date in case it is helpful to someone else here.
I was scheduled to take the oath in Feb (as per my online acct) but never got the oath invitation letter. Upon emailing the Scarborough office, they said no date is final until we get the oath invitation letter. I finally did after some time and completed my ceremony today.
All the best everyone!

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if any one received the email for scheduling test and still shows in the tracker account test is not started yet , is it normal ?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if any one received the email for scheduling test and still shows in the tracker account test is not started yet , is it normal ?
You can only take test during that date range. Whats your date range?