July 2020 - Citizenship application

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Just casual. Questions related to your information in application only.
thanks
I did not have an interview after test, but in the Oath verification, they asked me some imformation like that.

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hello guys,
I did my citiezenship test back in June 2021. The tracker says the background and test section are completed, everything else is in progress. I am in Scarbrough, ON, is this normal? this is taking way longer than I expected.
Unfortunately it looks like this is increasingly normal. I passed my test in June 21, got DM on Nov 2, and in almost 6 months nothing on my oath. I believe there are a lot of people in this situation. Once I hit 6 months, I'll email my processing office (Ottawa) using the address they sent trhe test invite too and ask what's happening. I've also heard people who did their oath months ago, haven't received their certificate, so while we are near the end, it seems plenty can and is still going wrong.

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Update on my application : Hamilton office
Timeline:
Application sent July 2020
AOR Nov 2020
Background verification complete Feb 2021
Citizenship test request October 2021
DM : Nov 4 2021
Oath ;in progress April 5 2022 , Scheduled for Citizenship oath April 20th 2022
email with oath meeting details received April 11 2022

Reactions: im2kool

rmaity

Jun 30, 2016
Hi Guys, I have done with citizenship test back in December 2021 and I am still waiting for citizen completed test. Today I have received a email for invitation for on MS team session as they can not accept my test because of unusual activities during the test (It was automatically log me out twice during the test most probably I was not moving at all I think this the reason they are suspicious I will get to know the exact reason once I will discuss with them) and they also mentioned they might take the test again during that interview session. I really need to do the test again or I can convince the officer during that interview session what actually happened?
Just wondering anyone else in this situation?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I have done with citizenship test back in December 2021 and I am still waiting for citizen completed test. Today I have received a email for invitation for on MS team session as they can not accept my test because of unusual activities during the test (It was automatically log me out twice during the test most probably I was not moving at all I think this the reason they are suspicious I will get to know the exact reason once I will discuss with them) and they also mentioned they might take the test again during that interview session. I really need to do the test again or I can convince the officer during that interview session what actually happened?
Just wondering anyone else in this situation?
Better be prepared for the test. Not updating your test to completed was a sign of an issue.

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Question to family applicants please. Both my husband and I received oath invite same day, same time, same zoom ID different seat #'s . Can we both join together on one device or do we need to log in separately?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Question to family applicants please. Both my husband and I received oath invite same day, same time, same zoom ID different seat #'s . Can we both join together on one device or do we need to log in separately?
If you read your oath invite letter carefully, you will have the answer to your question. You both can join the ceremony by using the same device. This was explained in my oath letter, read it carefully.
Congratulations !!!!!

Reactions: RSM2021

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Completed gather my daughter's FBI and Pcc backhome and realized that the email request stated below:

"Please see the attached request for supplementary information. You have 30 days to provide the requested document.
Please note, you are to email the requested document to this email address. Please do not mail it.'

But on the attached pdf Letter says.
"Document Requested
Please mail the required documents to the address above along with the copy of this letter."

Which one of this should I do.
Already called CIC but they said "Good Bye" the last word.
Has Anyone happened also like this.