+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
I also haven't received any update since passport copy request in Mid of August 2021. My application is with Scarborough office. Everything else is in progress except Background and test which was already completed in June 30, 2021. I know a friend who received her oath ceremony for Feb 7, 2022 and she applied In Feb 2021 and received passport request in Oct 2021. Her application is with Scarborough office as well.

Was there an update in the tracker about passport copy request? I am asking because sometimes they don't send emails and the application would be pending for ever, example: not sending an email about tests which might have passport request in it.

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Was there an update in the tracker about passport? I am asking because sometimes they don't send emails and the application would be pending for ever, example: not sending an email about tests which might have passport request in it.
No, I only received an email requesting hard colored copies of my passports.

Reactions: Yawza

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Any Family applicants who can share the timeline between "Prohibitions" of children completion and Oath invite?

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
@rajkamalmohanram

Is it comon that language got updated to completed, while physical presense and prohibitions are still in process?

My Language skills went to completed today

Should i expect everything to completed soon?
Seems bizarre... I imagine all the rest should be updated any day soon hopefully and you'll at least reach the beginning of the end with a DM

nano_speed

Nov 15, 2021
I also haven't received any update since passport copy request in Mid of August 2021. My application is with Scarborough office. Everything else is in progress except Background and test which was already completed in June 30, 2021. I know a friend who received her oath ceremony for Feb 7, 2022 and she applied In Feb 2021 and received passport request in Oct 2021. Her application is with Scarborough office as well.
When was the decision made for you friend? Meaning when was everything except oath marked as Complete for them?

nano_speed

Nov 15, 2021
Does anyone know when does IRCC push updates to profile? Is is everyday at 12:00 AM or its random during the day? Just curious :)

Sickofredtape

Oct 13, 2021
I am also a July 2020 Applicant, Montreal office, passed my exam on July10 2021. Since then no news.
My timeline is very similar:
Montreal office
Exam passed July 7th
Only correspondence since was a request for passport copies September 8
Sigh

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Any Family applicants who can share the timeline between "Prohibitions" of children completion and Oath invite?
My child's prohibitions, language skills and physical presence are all showing in progress, while test is showing as not started. Background verification shows completed and oath shows in progress.

We have all been invited for the oath though.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
My child's prohibitions, language skills and physical presence are all showing in progress, while test is showing as not started. Background verification shows completed and oath shows in progress.

We have all been invited for the oath though.

Thanks. My children's status was changed to "prohibitions" only on November 8th, 2021. There was no update in their file since April 29, 2021. Someone in the forums mentioned that for minor's prohibitions is the only one check.

KMTL

Dec 7, 2020
My timeline is very similar:
Montreal office
Exam passed July 7th
Only correspondence since was a request for passport copies September 8
Sigh
Same for me, I also got an email requesting copies of my passport somewhere around September 24th. Since then no update