+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
Hello ,
@legalfalcon

I'm CEC applicant and I have just received "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" that I confirm that my address in Canada. What does it mean? Approval?
Also, I am currently outside of Canada and live in Europe. How should I respond to this email? Due to travel restrictions, would I be still able to get PPR from an office in Europe to land in Canada?
In the case that I mention my address in Canada, what would happen if I get the card and then come to Canada later? Thanks!

Simukaur08

Feb 28, 2021
Hello ,
@legalfalcon

I'm CEC applicant and I have just received "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" that I confirm that my address in Canada. What does it mean? Approval?
Also, I am currently outside of Canada and live in Europe. How should I respond to this email? Due to travel restrictions, would I be still able to get PPR from an office in Europe to land in Canada?
In the case that I mention my address in Canada, what would happen if I get the card and then come to Canada later? Thanks!
What’s ur aor?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello ,
@legalfalcon

Yes, this is the last step. Before a COPR can be issued to you, IRCC has to verify that your are in Canada. If you are not in Canada, you should have inform IRCC of the change of country of residence, unless you were out of Canada for a short trip.

If you are outside Canada, you will not be issued a COPR, and you will have to wait for the COPR to be issued by your local VO, or after you return to Canada.

Reactions: Mario 66

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone
Any info about this ?
Group Name 1
Created date :2020/11/27
Update Date : 2021/02/28
Group# 1-kY929MW
Name:: QA PR CEC
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

bob3

May 19, 2020
Windsor
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Good day, I submitted my P.R in July 2020, AOR- JULY 31ST 2020, Biometrics completed October 2020. I am yet to get my COPR.
I am now in my home country. If it gets approved, can I use the Canadian border services in my home country, please?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Good day, I submitted my P.R in July 2020, AOR- JULY 31ST 2020, Biometrics completed October 2020. I am yet to get my COPR.
I am now in my home country. If it gets approved, can I use the Canadian border services in my home country, please?
You should notify IRCC that you are on a short trip or have permanently changed your country of residence. Normally they won't issue COPR when you are outside Canada. If they do so, you need to apply for PRTD before boarding the flight back to Canada.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I recieved biometric refund few days back .is it good sign?
Not bad - means smith moving.

In my case bio was refunded to bank 07 March. 5 days after officer marked passed criminality and eligibility on 02 March. No updates after that.