+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Can you do that? Will they refund the fees?
Most likely RPRF will be refunded but what’s the guarantee they would process our new application faster? I was told in Oct 2020 that tentatively by Nov 2020 I should have a decision on my file, here I am still waiting. I was thinking there has to be some procedure internal to IRCC for prioritizing certain type of applications, like prioritizing specific NOCs in demand across Canada but that doesn’t seem to be right. Don’t know what’s going on...

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Most likely RPRF will be refunded but what’s the guarantee they would process our new application faster? I was told in Oct 2020 that tentatively by Nov 2020 I should have a decision on my file, here I am still waiting. I was thinking there has to be some procedure internal to IRCC for prioritizing certain type of applications, like prioritizing specific NOCs in demand across Canada but that doesn’t seem to be right. Don’t know what’s going on...
Yes certain NOCs are deemed “essential” and get prioritised and processed faster.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I got my CoPR today:

AOR: July 4th
Medical: September 3rd.
Biometric: October 10th.

----
A few ghost updates (less than 2 or so)
----

Additional document requested: February 9th (CV, Schedule A, Travel History)

----
More ghost updates (around 4 or so)

----
CoPR today (April 28) on a profile update and a few hours later the CoPR letter.

Best of lucks for everyone!
Congrats.
May I know when did you upload the additional documents?
I want to see how long roughly would take after uploading ADRs.

Thanks

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys I received my GCMS note today. I see that my file is assigned to B6637. Is anyone waiting for this officer's decision? I also see a due date for this officer, which is 2021/06/10. Does this mean that officer B6637 would make a decision by that time?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi guys I received my GCMS note today. I see that my file is assigned to B6637. Is anyone waiting for this officer's decision? I also see a due date for this officer, which is 2021/06/10. Does this mean that officer B6637 would make a decision by that time?
They should but it certainly does not mean they will. But according to today's update, IRCC is starting to finalize applications received between June 21 and 27 from today. Seems getting closer, but who knows. 10-month anniversary, Hooray.

Reactions: pouryas7

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
due date is sh*t now. They dont follow it due to covid. But maybe your case under last review and you will have decision soon.

When did you order GCMS?
I orderd my notes on April 22. I think so. Actually I see that the officer checked my medical expiry on may 11th, but no more activity after that.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I had a ghost update but still no news
Waiting for about two months for security in progress to be done.
AOR July 29 - office Sydney