+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
And it needs to be stamped on the back with the photo company address, and dated.
Selfie will not be approved.
Yes I have the stamp on the back with the photo as well.But the problem is I have not received the email yet.Is anyone in the same situation like me?

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone.AOR July 9 inland and COPR March 5
I’m still waiting for the email than I can submit my photo.Does anyone know how long would it take to receive the email?
same situation. July 02 AOR. March 05 COPR, waiting for email.
I called them on friday to ask if there were any updates (before file was approved online), the agent said file is approved but the COPR email could take up to 1-2 weeks

Reactions: ALEX79

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
When I called CIC to confirm I wasn't dreaming that I was approved, they said it could take up to two weeks for COPR to turn up in email.

I was approved feb 25 on the gckey. I received the COPR in email March 1st and also on the gckey March 2. So log in to your account every now and then. It could already be there.

SKeith

Nov 1, 2020
AOR july 10th, VO Ottawa.
Application approved on 2nd March. Got temporary document number on the portal.
Still waiting for COPR.

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
It seems like it's a common thing.I’ll update you here once I receive the email.Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences!

Vikrant1

Oct 17, 2015
I have the same as well— my AOR is July 21st. Just as a curiosity, when they said it was all good, did they mean you’re approved or that you don’t need to give them anything more?
I think they meant that I dont have to give any additional information

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
I got approved yesterday. I got a document called information letter and is asking me to send the photograph alongwith the printout of that document for PR card. I am confused. Do I need to wait for COPR or should sent the photograph? I mean what is the next step

Reactions: Tony16 and priduds

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
I got approved yesterday. I got a document called information letter and is asking me to send the photograph alongwith the printout of that document for PR card. I am confused. Do I need to wait for COPR or should sent the photograph? I mean what is the next step
Which is Your AOR date ?

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Congrats and you are so lucky getting that information letter. Just send your photo with that. That is your COPR