+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I don’t know how long they will need more. This is totally unacceptable. it’s been 8 months now and they haven’t even completed eligibility and background.

Reactions: dgeorge

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I don’t know how long they will need more. This is totally unacceptable. it’s been 8 months now and they haven’t even completed eligibility and background.
you are inland right. i am too. vancouver inland. cec.
I am inland too. People here who applied in the end of July have been talking about COPR these days. I am very frustrated. I don't know how many times I login IRCC website in a day honestly....

• Sad
Reactions: ForUs2020

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I am inland too. People here who applied in the end of July have been talking about COPR these days. I am very frustrated. I don't know how many times I login IRCC website in a day honestly....
Trust me, i have applied end of july 2020 and my application has NOT been updated since sept. trust me, i have got no updates. ordered 2nd GCMS and no changes at all. so i get it. but if you are an earlier aor i know - you will think even i dont understand your pain

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Same here. I am also inland from Vancouver island. I have lost three of my family members and wasn’t able to visit my family. This immigration process just making me sick day by day.
Same here. I am also inland from Vancouver island. I have lost three of my family members and wasn’t able to visit my family. This immigration process just making me sick day by day.
omg!!!!!! im SOOOO SORRY. have you told this to immigration people?? reached out to ANYONE? ,MP ETC?

Sh20

Mar 3, 2021
Trust me, i have applied end of july 2020 and my application has NOT been updated since sept. trust me, i have got no updates. ordered 2nd GCMS and no changes at all. so i get it. but if you are an earlier aor i know - you will think even i dont understand your pain
My AOR July 08, waiting for final decision Since Feb Second week.

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Cec inland ,July 15 still waiting!!

Last edited:

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
Hi everyone.AOR July 9 inland and COPR March 5
I’m still waiting for the email than I can submit my photo.Does anyone know how long would it take to receive the email?

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone.AOR July 9 inland and COPR March 5
I’m still waiting for the email than I can submit my photo.Does anyone know how long would it take to receive the email?
do you actually need to take the photo at passport centre? or just selfie is ok?

• Haha
Reactions: tj_sf