+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

james123459

Mar 6, 2021
I phoned the IRCC line last Monday and they said all steps of my application are "approved" (unofficially). What is the typical time from this to receiving CoPR?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
My file got approved on march 2nd and I am waiting for copr..but meantime, i was trying to link my PR card application without having copr..unfortunately i got success in linking my pr card application and even i haven't got my copr yet..just approved in my cic profile..is this normal? i can see PR card application without receiving copr.

Reactions: Crystal-X

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
That's GU
Is that normal?
I phoned the IRCC line last Monday and they said all steps of my application are "approved" (unofficially). What is the typical time from this to receiving CoPR?
Could you please let me know that how you contact IRCC? When I call the common line I can't contact a client.
Please and thank you.
I also applied in July and waiting for the response

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Is that normal?

Could you please let me know that how you contact IRCC? When I call the common line I can't contact a client.
Please and thank you.
I also applied in July and waiting for the response
yeah. see previous posts. everyone is talking about it.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I have received request to provide form IMM5669 (I have already sent it yesterday).
Have someone been asked for it? Why do they ask us? there is a reason?
My AOR is June 03. I know this is July group, but in the June one no-one writes anymore.. I have the feeling everyone from June got PR except me.....

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi everyone, I have received request to provide form IMM5669 (I have already sent it yesterday).
Have someone been asked for it? Why do they ask us? there is a reason?
My AOR is June 03. I know this is July group, but in the June one no-one writes anymore.. I have the feeling everyone from June got PR except me.....
This post from Falcon can help - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2020-aor-join-here.686609/post-9257329

Reactions: laila86

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
How can I figure out which Visa Office is reviewing my case?

I am from Vancouver Island. AOR July 9th. Eligibility - Recommended pass, Medical - passed. I am exempt from Biometrics as I gave it for my work permit. But the portal doesn't show that it's passed yet. Criminality and Security is in progress. But again, my account doesn't show in progress. I gathered all these info from a phone call from mid January.
hi Shussain, have you received your copr? Asking because I am also from Vancouver Island and aor was 9th July 2020. Still my eligibility and background check under reviewing:(

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
hi Shussain, have you received your copr? Asking because I am also from Vancouver Island and aor was 9th July 2020. Still my eligibility and background check under reviewing:(
I am from Toronto and My AOR is July 2nd but I am the same situation with you. I think eligibility and background check are reviewed by Ottawa. Once they checked all, IRCC send the application to the local VO. That's what I am understanding. I am sorry If I am wrong.