BG CHECK: FEB 16, 2021
APPROVED : 05 MARCH, 2021

Only profile updated, no email or pdf doc yet
Congrats

Reactions: tj_sf

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
just called and got notified that my application is approved. waiting for a golden email
CEC inland
AOR 30 July
Med Pass 22 Sep not additional doc requested
Biometric 30 Nov when Service Ontario reopens its scheduling tool
Eligibility First Recommended Pass in mid of December (Ordered GCSM note at the beginning of Jan and received in Mid of Feb)
Criminality and Security Passed 5 March (I saw the GU only once that, I was constantly checking my profile)

the GU for CEC inland might be a strong indicator of your application's approval

Wish everybody good luck!
Nice , congratulation , do you have any dependent ? What is your AOR ?

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
Profile/Application updated. But there was nothing. What does it mean?
I had the same thing (profile updated) just an hour ago, when I opened my account there was no update. AOR July 29th
I think it might be a glitch as the gckey was not working before

2314a100

Sep 24, 2020
I had the same thing (profile updated) just an hour ago, when I opened my account there was no update. AOR July 29th
I think it might be a glitch as the gckey was not working before
I totall
Profile/Application updated. But there was nothing. What does it mean?
This means the "mysterious and legendary" Ghost Update a.k.a GU, which is usually a milestone of our application. It goes from "Profile/Application updated" to actually nothing new in your profile, and if you just move back to the main menu, it will show "Submitted". Mostly the positive sign, I am not sure if you would like to call the agent to ask for your application progress?

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
I totall

This means the "mysterious and legendary" Ghost Update a.k.a GU, which is usually a milestone of our application. It goes from "Profile/Application updated" to actually nothing new in your profile, and if you just move back to the main menu, it will show "Submitted". Mostly the positive sign, I am not sure if you would like to call the agent to ask for your application progress?
Anybody please let me know how can we contact an agent ? my application shows as updated when I log in to the profile once but there was nothing updated . I saw a webform there.