+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I called the IRCC yesterday, and asked about my application for PR. The agent said that everything is passed. I even told him that last week I got a email from CIC Ottawa with my application number asking me when was the first and last date I entered Canada including the port of entry and my current address in Canada. I did email back to that email with the information and got no reply back so far. My AOR DATE is July 18th. Why are they taking so long time to issue me COPR. This is very frustrating.... all my friends with AOR date before and after got their copr. Moreover if everything is passed should I create a web forum asking my status? I dunno what else I can do to speed up my copr... I have a valid work permit and have a full time job here
My AOR is July 2nd, so it's about a half month earlier than you but still in progress for all categories. so you are not that slow. please have patience.

Last edited:

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Finally CO-PR.

CEC Inland with one Common-Law dependent also Inland

July 9 AOR
Feb 7 Background Check
March 4 Eligibility
March 4 COPR

Got 2 ghost updates in February, both eligibility & background check & COPR got updated today on the profile.

No mail just saw the update on the profile.

PS: My copr is only valid for 4 months. What do I need to do to get my pr card now ?

• Love
Reactions: Haitham Calgary

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have now received my application approved messaged in the online account with my COPR document number. Can someone confirm what are the next steps and timeframe to get copr in my email?

Thanks
Same. My CoPR expiry is in 4 months. What happens if your COPR expires before:
1) You can get your pr card
2) You can submit your pr card application (heard people not getting the golden mail after approval update)
????

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Finally CO-PR.

CEC Inland with one Common-Law dependent also Inland

July 9 AOR
Feb 7 Background Check
March 4 Eligibility
March 4 COPR

Got 2 ghost updates in February, both eligibility & background check & COPR got updated today on the profile.

No mail just saw the update on the profile.

PS: My copr is only valid for 4 months. What do I need to do to get my pr card now ?
congratulation. Could you please let us know which dates you got 2 Ghost updates?

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
congratulation. Could you please let us know which dates you got 2 Ghost updates?
I do not recall exactly when but they were around the date my background check appeared as passed today. It should be early to mid Feb so it was 2-3 weeks of wait since ghost updates

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Same. My CoPR expiry is in 4 months. What happens if your COPR expires before:
1) You can get your pr card
2) You can submit your pr card application (heard people not getting the golden mail after approval update)
????
not sure ..hopefully we get our copr in the email soon so that we can appy our pr card

anuragshk

Apr 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have now received my application approved messaged in the online account with my COPR document number. Can someone confirm what are the next steps and timeframe to get copr in my email?

Thanks
Congratulations, can you please tell us what is your AOR?

skyeva

Jan 20, 2021
Hi,

I just hung up the phone to IRCC service agent. She was nice and very supportive.
Any status wasn't changed though lol.

AOR July 31 2020

Eligibility Recommend Passed
Criminality In progress
Security Not started

Last update date DEC 17 2020
Office: Ottawa

Hopefully, I would receive my COPR soon :O

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
Hi,

I just hung up the phone to IRCC service agent. She was nice and very supportive.
Any status wasn't changed though lol.

AOR July 31 2020

Eligibility Recommend Passed
Criminality In progress
Security Not started

Last update date DEC 17 2020
Office: Ottawa

Hopefully, I would receive my COPR soon :O
sorry but hung up means disconnected

Reactions: skyeva

bursas89

Feb 18, 2021
Did you notice a change in the color of the progress bar on your CIC account? For some reason mine is green. Was it always green? I remember it was blue before. AOR-July 27. Still waiting for any update.