Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and all respected members, i was told by an agent on feb 17 that my file was approved but recently called ircc again and the agent said that my file is still open and in progress however, she confirmed that all stages were passed. I don’t know why she said that. She didn’t gave a very clear answer.
Any input on this appreciated.
Unless you are sent a PPR or a COPR, even if all stages are passed, the status of your application will be open.

Reactions: RajSingh12

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hey guys- before I call again tomorrow, can you guys educate me on your experience on how to find out when an officer last looked at your application? Do agents have this information? Or can it only be given through the notes if you request it
I just asked when I called IRCC like "has someone checked my application recently? , then they said "Yes".

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
s
@legalfalcon

This is my first post in this forum.

I have applied through CEC stream, currently i am out of Canada and I have updated my current address through webform and same is updated in GCMS notes received last month.

Can you please help with below query received from cic today.

Dear Applicant,

Please kindly confirm you are currently here in Canada so that we may continue to process your permanent residence here in Canada.

If you are residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you are out of the country, also reply to this email and let us know what arrangements are being made for your return?

Please suggest.
same situation, I have informed them but did not change my address, they have not contacted me yet although all stages passed on Jan 22, my aor is July 1, can you advise me your aor please? thank you!

bali_121

Mar 2, 2021
If you are in Canada then your will get a COPR from IRCC, if you re out of Canada, then you will be sent a PPR, and you will have to submit the passport at the VO in your country of residence.

Based on where you are, you should respond back and confirm so that your application can be processed accordingly.
Thanks @legalfalcon for quick response, but i am still not clear, what they mean by what arrangements are being made for your return?

and what should i reply to them. Are they referring about landing or anything else.

If can suggest that will be great.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
If you are in Canada then your will get a COPR from IRCC, if you re out of Canada, then you will be sent a PPR, and you will have to submit the passport at the VO in your country of residence.

Based on where you are, you should respond back and confirm so that your application can be processed accordingly.
Thank you @legalfalcon , but what if primary applicant in Canada and dependent in Outland?

bali_121

Mar 2, 2021
s

same situation, I have informed them but did not change my address, they have not contacted me yet although all stages passed on Jan 22, my aor is July 1, can you advise me your aor please? thank you!
AOR Jul 13, Can you please let me know what reply did you shared with them for what arrangements are being made for your return? and Did you mentioned you are out of Canada in email response.
this will really help me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon , but what if primary applicant in Canada and dependent in Outland?
If you are in Canada and the dependents outside Canada, then in those cases, you will receive a COPR and around the same time PPR will be sent to dependents.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon for quick response, but i am still not clear, what they mean by what arrangements are being made for your return?

and what should i reply to them. Are they referring about landing or anything else.

If can suggest that will be great.
What this asks is if you are returning back to Canada or not. If you have moved permanently, then inform IRCC accordingly, if you have plans to return, then IRCC when you will return and what arrangements you have for that.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Got my gcms for the second time, it’s a carbon copy of the first one I ordered but the notes are like double than the first one? Weird ...

Vikrant1

Oct 17, 2015
Hi Guys I have this message in my application,

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

I am not sure what it means. I didnt receive any update since November 13th when my biometrics was updated. The last time i called an agent he told me that everything was fine with my application and that it was all good. AOR: July 29TH

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Hi Guys I have this message in my application,

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

I am not sure what it means. I didnt receive any update since November 13th when my biometrics was updated. The last time i called an agent he told me that everything was fine with my application and that it was all good. AOR: July 29TH
I have the same as well— my AOR is July 21st. Just as a curiosity, when they said it was all good, did they mean you’re approved or that you don’t need to give them anything more?

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Thank you everyone for your continuous support and help that I had got from the fellow applicants.

I have got PR Cards today.

Wishing everyone all the best :)

abhinavk10

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,

My application was approved today. AOR July 5th 2020. No email and no call, just a ghost update.

Timeline -

Review of eligibility
  • March 3, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 5, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 29, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I do see the COPR document number, but there is no COPR letter in my profile. Does anybody know how long will it take for COPR to appear in the profile ?

Reactions: karenzhou93

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Hey all- I just got off the phone with IRCC- so Vancouver, BC inland application..... I asked what visa office my application is being processed in and they said Nova Scotia? I have no idea why or if this is making it slower. I asked what my status is and she said my eligibility is a full pass and they are checking my background.... AOR July 21st. This is tiring..

Reactions: dgeorge