***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
AOR 18th July
1st GU 19th Feb
2nd GU tonight (24th Feb)
Praying there'll be good news soon.
Called on 15th February and was told: eligibility recommended pass, criminality in progress, security not started. I have not tried to call about the GU.

Reactions: Shiva1910

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just spoke to IRCC, Criminality passed, security not started, biometrics got refunded today
@legalfalcon can you pl let me know how much longer do I have to wait ?
July 15 AOR CEC Inland with 2 dependants and spouse non-accompanying
Currently there are no time frames that can be relied on. As long as all you your stages are passed or progressing well, you should get a COPR soon.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
COPR Time
AOR 20 July
CEC Inland(Ottawa)
Criminality passed on 3rd dec
Everything passed and file moved to Etobicoke on 10Feb
COPR received in email from Etobicoke office on 24 Feb
Congratulations!! An email to your Gmail or message on your CIC account? Did you have this virtual landing phone call ? Thank you

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
I was asked to send Schedule A, Military records and CV last week, which indicates that my security has started.
Has anyone been asked these documents recently, and if yes how long did it take them to pass the security after receiving additional?
Same boat, but I was asked for CV, schedule A, and study plan on Feb 13. These are for the background checks. Criminality is the step after. I submitted my docs on Friday.

Reactions: ehsan99999

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
Same boat, but I was asked for CV, schedule A, and study plan on Feb 13. These are for the background checks. Criminality is the step after. I submitted my docs on Friday.
My Criminality has already passed, based on my last call to an agent which happened almost 3 weeks ago.

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Is there anyone with July AOR here that has gone into ”review required“?
My application went into RR at the end of October, I called yesterday and found out it has not been touched in the past 4 months. The call centre agent told me they have verified my work experience but it doesn’t state the reason for RR. GCMS notes also did not show much, the analyst recommended RR for eligibility but didn’t go into details. I came to Canada before 18, and my education and work experience are both gained in Canada, so I don’t quite understand why they had to RR such a straightforward case. Is anyone in the same boat?
Hello,
I have July 15 AOR. I am in the same boat. My eligibility is review required and after OCT22 no updates.

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Same boat here.
After I've submitted these docs I called IRCC, they told me Eligibility passed, Criminality in progress, Security not started.
20 days later got a ghost update, called again, Criminality passed, Security started.
My AOR was July 4th, ADR was Feb 1.
So I assume it's gonna take awhile.

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Is there anyone that applied from BC here? It’s awesome seeing movement on everyone’s PR application but it seems most of the movement is coming from Ottawa and I dont know if there’s been as much progress from the BC applicants. Thank you guys!

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I just got my COPR via email.
AOR - July 1st
Approved - Feb 24th
CEC Inland
VO Ottawa.

I had background check/criminality/security passed on 22nd Jan and then it took an entire month before it was approved and then one more day to send out COPR.
Congratulations! Do you know your VO?