+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

bript

Jun 17, 2020
Is there anyone with July AOR here that has gone into ”review required“?
My application went into RR at the end of October, I called yesterday and found out it has not been touched in the past 4 months. The call centre agent told me they have verified my work experience but it doesn’t state the reason for RR. GCMS notes also did not show much, the analyst recommended RR for eligibility but didn’t go into details. I came to Canada before 18, and my education and work experience are both gained in Canada, so I don’t quite understand why they had to RR such a straightforward case. Is anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: dgeorge

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Is there anyone with July AOR here that has gone into ”review required“?
My application went into RR at the end of October, I called yesterday and found out it has not been touched in the past 4 months. The call centre agent told me they have verified my work experience but it doesn’t state the reason for RR. GCMS notes also did not show much, the analyst recommended RR for eligibility but didn’t go into details. I came to Canada before 18, and my education and work experience are both gained in Canada, so I don’t quite understand why they had to RR such a straightforward case. Is anyone in the same boat?
How do you know your application went to RR?

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
Guys just called IRCC, all my verification is done. BG check done, Medical passed, but file still at Ottawa office. Any idea how long till file is approved and transferred to Local VO?

AOR July 02

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just called IRCC, the agent said everything looks good. She said they haven't used my biometrics yet to process my security, background and criminality. She also said the final decision wont be before January 20th... Good luck to all!!
I sent a webform last week Feb 17th. Today I had my 1st Ghost Update.. not sure if it's related. My AOR is July 20th.

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Just spoke to IRCC, Criminality passed, security not started, biometrics got refunded today
@legalfalcon can you pl let me know how much longer do I have to wait ?
July 15 AOR CEC Inland with 2 dependants and spouse non-accompanying

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello Members,
My CEC Inland application was sent to Etobicoke (My Local VO) from Ottawa after approval.

Its been 2 weeks I haven’t received my COPR yet and my online portal still shows in progress.

Anybody having latest information how much time Etobicoke taking to send COPRs these days?
[/Q

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
Application Date: July 19,2020
Bio metrics: Nov 2020
Medicals passed: Sep 2020

status update as approved: Feb 24 2021
COPR: ?

HEY everyone I need to go back to my home country ASAP for surgery, but I am scared that if I dont have my PR card, I will have trouble getting a PR travel document coming back. ANYONE knows what to do????

My surgery is very urgent and cannot wait for 3 months for the PR cARD.

wait4it

May 20, 2020
Just called IRCC today. The lady was nice!

AOR: July 24th
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Medical: Passed
BG: In Progress
Security: Not started
VO: Ottawa
CEC-Single

"We are aware that your application has passed the processing time, but everything looks good."

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
I was asked to send Schedule A, Military records and CV last week, which indicates that my security has started.
Has anyone been asked these documents recently, and if yes how long did it take them to pass the security after receiving additional?

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
Application Date: July 19,2020
Bio metrics: Nov 2020
Medicals passed: Sep 2020

status update as approved: Feb 24 2021
COPR: ?

HEY everyone I need to go back to my home country ASAP for surgery, but I am scared that if I dont have my PR card, I will have trouble getting a PR travel document coming back. ANYONE knows what to do????

My surgery is very urgent and cannot wait for 3 months for the PR cARD.
I think you can apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document if you can’t wait for your PR card—I would look into it a bit more... Also what province did you apply from? I have a AOR July 21st from BC so I’m curious about the timeline

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
I think you can apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document if you can’t wait for your PR card—I would look into it a bit more... Also what province did you apply from? I have a AOR July 21st from BC so I’m curious about the timeline
It is difficult to apply for Travel document because they will ask you to "prove that you will fulfill the residency obligation", i dont know how I can prove that except telling them that look, i was gone for 2 years, i am gonna stick around for the next 3 years to fulfill my 730 days..

Ontario - filed to Ottawa office