+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh god why not me getting any updates?Is my application need some more attention or my checking visa officer need a coffee or good snacks to review and approved it?If want I am more than happy to provide them free to make process run faster
Hang in there. Hopefully next week is your week.

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Oh god why not me getting any updates?Is my application need some more attention or my checking visa officer need a coffee or good snacks to review and approved it?If want I am more than happy to provide them free to make process run faster
My AOR is 18th July. 1st GU was yesterday. I was feeling the same way...like why am I not getting any GUs? Getting them makes you hopeful.for sure as it means there is some movement behind the scenes.

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I only got 1 single GU 6 days before my application got approved so hang in there. Waiting for ur good news :)

Oct 9, 2020
Hey
I only got 1 single GU 6 days before my application got approved so hang in there. Waiting for ur good news :)
Did you receive an actual GU system email? Or when you check the system it says “updated”?

when I checked the system earlier this week, it says “updated”. I hope it’s a GU, but I didn’t receive any system emails tho!

AOR: July 17
VO: Ottawa

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
Hey

Did you receive an actual GU system email? Or when you check the system it says “updated”?

when I checked the system earlier this week, it says “updated”. I hope it’s a GU, but I didn’t receive any system emails tho!

Same, I haven't gotten any GU emails either, I just saw profile updated, so I called IRCC, but there wasn't any update on my profile.

AOR July 02, VO Ottawa, Secondary office Edmonton

Reactions: LeoLeoLeo

Wahkas

Jul 26, 2019
My application was approved yesterday. Here is my timeline
ITA - April 25, 2020.
AOR - July 2, 2020.
Medical - Upfront medicals, passed on Aug 21, 2020.
Biometrics - Provided back in July 2019 for travels, Updated on profile on October 17, 2020.
No further updates showed on profile till I checked yesterday. Background check complete dated January 27, 2021
February 20, 2021 approved.

Last GU was back on January. No GCMS ordered and I called IRCC back in December and the agent I spoke with was not very helpful. He advised my application still had a long way to go. Nothing was recommenced pass at the time.

Best of luck to everyone.

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
My application was approved yesterday. Here is my timeline
ITA - April 25, 2020.
AOR - July 2, 2020.
Medical - Upfront medicals, passed on Aug 21, 2020.
Biometrics - Provided back in July 2019 for travels, Updated on profile on October 17, 2020.
No further updates showed on profile till I checked yesterday. Background check complete dated January 27, 2021
February 20, 2021 approved.

Last GU was back on January. No GCMS ordered and I called IRCC back in December and the agent I spoke with was not very helpful. He advised my application still had a long way to go. Nothing was recommenced pass at the time.

Best of luck to everyone.
Congratulations! It's amazing how nothing was recommended pass in December and you got your approval in February! Awesome! This gives me hope!

Reactions: Wahkas

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hey

I never received any email just login more than 10 times a day lol and only see Application status updated once 6 days before approved :)

Saurya Mishra

Apr 18, 2020
Congratulation.. if nothing is updated on your profile so it is approved per the agent ? what is our VO office?
Yes after receiving a GU on Feb. 19 I called and the agent told me my application is approved.

Finally, On Feb. 20 my CIC account got updated and says my PR application is approved and they have issued a COPR number in my application.
I am waiting for an official COPR email from VO Ottawa.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Yes after receiving a GU on Feb. 19 I called and the agent told me my application is approved.

Finally, On Feb. 20 my CIC account got updated and says my PR application is approved and they have issued a COPR number in my application.
I am waiting for an official COPR email from VO Ottawa.
What is the GU? my communication with IRCC only with telephone calls.. lately I call twice a week! my file has been transformed to Etobicoke.. Are there any notes OR steps I should order ??

kandarp1510

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me?
i git call from IRCC niagara falls in order to know or find about whether I am in canada in order to issue COPR.I missed the call because it was around 7.45 am and my friend also thought it is a fake so i called IRCC and they told me they do try contacting me and he put in the notes in order for them to contact again.Is anyone went to this can anybody guide how should i contact them back ?

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
hi guys:My last update was on Jan 29, 2021 where I passed the medical exam . On February 1, 2021 I saw a ghost update at 5:56 pm . I called on February 2nd, and the agent said everything passed and I have to wait for an officer to make a final decision. Does anyone know how much time it takes for the officer to make a decision? AOR :July 4.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi All,

Is there anyone who has AOR: 19th july or around and didn't get any GU or update since october.

Current status:
Type : CEC
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Medical : Pass
Bio-metric: completed
Criminality : in progress
Security: Not started