+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Shruthisuman

Jan 19, 2021
Hey all the people who are getting copr, what is virtual landing? Are they calling everybody before issuing copr?
And does primary applicant and dependent get different copes???

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Yes i called on same day (10feb) after seeing a GU. She said the final decision made and looks good and file sent to Etobicoke
what do you mean approved? getting an approval email ? or just a phone call? Mine was transferred to Etobicoke and per agent "all is fine". But no email or letter confirming approval.. is it a long wait for Etobicoke? Thank you

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
what do you mean approved? getting an approval email ? or just a phone call? Mine was transferred to Etobicoke and per agent "all is fine". But no email or letter confirming approval.. is it a long wait for Etobicoke? Thank you
When i called she said final decision has been made and all looks good bot its not approved in profile yet. Etobicoke is taking 2-3 weeks to send COPR

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
When i called she said final decision has been made and all looks good bot its not approved in profile yet. Etobicoke is taking 2-3 weeks to send COPR
Thank you for your reply. I Shall wait.. seems mine is approved too as it was transferred to Etobicoke. fingers crossed guys.. Let's keep our chine up..

Saurya Mishra

Apr 18, 2020
Called this afternoon after getting a GU this morning!

AOR- July 03
Security- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Final decision- Approved

Nothing has updated yet in my account.
CPC Ottawa will issue a COPR

Will let you guys know once I receive the golden email.

Last edited:

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Called this afternoon after getting a GU this morning!

AOR- July 03
Security- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Final decision- Approved

Nothing has updated yet in my account.
CPC Ottawa will issue a COPR

Will let you know guys know once I receive the golden email.
congrts, so, before that you didn't get any GU?

Reactions: Saurya Mishra