+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
CEC Inland- with Family

Could somebody tell at what stage I am and how much time will it take approximate based upon your experience ?

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 19, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 19, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 20, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
CEC Inland- with Family

Could somebody tell at what stage I am and how much time will it take approximate based upon your experience ?

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your application state right now is medical passed, from the date it looks you have submitted your application in second week of December 2020, I would suggest wait. people submitted application in September is still waiting. it will take time

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
CEC Inland- with Family

Latest update:

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
as per the myimmitracker, they estimates dates based on the past cases submitted in their portal

Your medical status has changed to Medical Passed on 01/19/2021 the . In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 13 March 2021 in the worst case it will be the 17 July 2021. On average you should expect a PPR by the 15 May 2021

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/medical-pass-to-passport-request-estimator

Reactions: shredder

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Your application state right now is medical passed, from the date it looks you have submitted your application in second week of December 2020, I would suggest wait. people submitted application in September is still waiting. it will take time
People who submitted applications in January, February and March 2020 are still waiting. Please wait. There is a long line of people who applied a long time before you.

2314a100

Sep 24, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR 30 July 2020
Eligibility Recommended Passed
Criminality in progress
Security Not Started
Med Pass: 22 September 2020
Biometric 30 Nov 2020

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I called today and was told my application was "looking very good" I didn't ask for futher details further, that is all I needed to know. This will be my last call and just wait for the COPR, my AOR is July 8, 2020.

I see many COPR's being issued, since they announced CEC applications will be processed at full capacity.I hope to be one of the people to share the good news soon.

Aroraricha

Nov 10, 2020
I called today and was told my application was "looking very good" I didn't ask for futher details further, that is all I needed to know. This will be my last call and just wait for the COPR, my AOR is July 8, 2020.

I see many COPR's being issued, since they announced CEC applications will be processed at full capacity.I hope to be one of the people to share the good news soon.
Good luck.
Tomorrow is my 6 months timeline. I hope tomorrow goes one of the best days. Good luck everyone:)

Reactions: assen89

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019

Where did they announce that CEC applications will be processed at full capacity?