+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Ikr.... they shouldve just reconsidered since were here in canada anyway. So now i have to shell out another $330
In addition to the monetary impact its the unpredictable wait time and discretion of the his highness Visa Officer to send the expired medical exam results either for re-evaluation and then extend upon medical officer's recommendation or ask an applicant to redo medicals. Why can't the medical exam document due date triggers notification to the medical officer directly and let them decide whether an applicant should be given extension or have to do re-medicals and send an update to the applicant directly. The criteria is totally opaque as to who gets lucky with extension and who would be asked for remeds. Sigh!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rhbcc and Mario 66

sirrat

Dec 4, 2020
AOR 21th July 2020
Medicals: 11th Sept
Biometrics: 7th Oct
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Background check and Criminality: In progress
Security: not started
VO: Ottawa

Just checked my profile today and it said 'updated' but I couldn't see any change to my application. Ghost update perhaps?

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
In my profile, it is written at the top of timeline chart that "If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this "
But there is nothing to where to contract. My AOR was July 07 and 100 % is completed.

Jul 28, 2020
In my profile, it is written at the top of timeline chart that "If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this "
But there is nothing to where to contract. My AOR was July 07 and 100 % is completed.
Yes same here apart from the message saying 20% of the applications needs more time. My AOR was July 24 and today I completed 100%. Will call them tomorow for updates.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
AOR 21th July 2020
Medicals: 11th Sept
Biometrics: 7th Oct
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Background check and Criminality: In progress
Security: not started
VO: Ottawa

Just checked my profile today and it said 'updated' but I couldn't see any change to my application. Ghost update perhaps?
Good to see more July AOR's starting to receive updates. A sign that after they are done with June, we can expect to see an increase in COPR's being issued over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhbcc

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Good to see more July AOR's starting to receive updates. A sign that after they are done with June, we can expect to see an increase in COPR's being issued over the next few weeks.
Yeah i guess cause i already got a remedical request and my aor is on Canada day. My consultant saud after remedicals, COPR can take anywhere between a few days to a few weeks. How true? @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Reactions: assen89

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Just checking .. completed 6 months yesterday .. now the application information is changed to links .. when we click it shows bad gateway .. everyone seeing the same .. ?