+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Received COPR approval on my portal

AOR: July 03
Applicant: Primary + Spouse

We have received COPR number and approval but yet to receive email.
Congratulation.. My AOR is July 8. Eligibility Recommended pass. medical passed. all the rest in progress. what usually happens first: an email of CoPR or first passing all the steps on the CIC account? I called them yesterday and was told that they work on my application..

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
yea last call was on the 6th, everything is processing, eligibility recommeded pass
When was it changed to recommended Passed

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Congratulation.. My AOR is July 8. Eligibility Recommended pass. medical passed. all the rest in progress. what usually happens first: an email of CoPR or first passing all the steps on the CIC account? I called them yesterday and was told that they work on my application..
Hi We have received update on Portal showing COPR as document and its validity but we havent received any email or document yet. Hopefully soon vl receive it. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: manisingh2301

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hi We have received update on Portal showing COPR as document and its validity but we havent received any email or document yet. Hopefully soon vl receive it. Will keep you posted.
Did your CIC account just changed to CoPR or it went through the whole process? In other words, will I suddenly see the CoPR or my account has to show all the steps passed then we get the CoPR ? Thank you for your info.. and best luck with your new phase of life..

Xyz403

Jan 19, 2021
Hey guys does any one know or come across this issue ?, while calling into IRCC, it always worked up until last week, today i am calling in and it says- with the information you have provided (application# & YOB) we cannot find your application in the system. Super scared what's going on ? It was okay until yesterday when i called just to check on to the automated system see if there was anything updated. Already double checked information and tried 4 times today.
Yes it’s happened to me

Shruthisuman

Jan 19, 2021
Hey guys, new to this group. Have a question and looking for suggestions.
Aor- July 15th, and nothing has updated since then not even biometrics or Medicals. Called IRCC, 2 weeks ago, said eligibility has started and criminality is the only thing done so far.
we are planning to go to India for 4 weeks, but looks like I can’t travel after we get the pr email, as the agent said we need a PR card to travel and it is currently taking 4 months, or need to apply for a travel document which he said is taking 9 months.

so planning to travel before we get PR, and if we are lucky not to get PR until we return back, but just in case if we get PR when we are outside Canada, still do we need to apply for travel document or can we come on our work permit visa (expiry June).???

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
AOR - July 7 (CEC)
Called today - everything passed according to the agent on call
How long it will take after if anyone has idea?