+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Michaelobaino

Nov 30, 2020
Hello Everyone
AOR July 15
Medical passed September 4
Biometrics passed October 22

I called three times since November and agent said review required and Background check in process. My application is 100 % complete today and progress bar disapppeared.
Why it got disappeared any idea?
Processing times of 6 months will be complete by January 15.
I have no idea what they are doing. Everyone is playing COVID card.
Lol...they removed my progress bar that was 92% complete
What marvels me is they keep saying they are short of staff but keep inviting candidates to apply every two weeks...is that not fraudulent?....why not clear the backlogs and then continue with fresh invitations rather than keeping applications for months without processing them....

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Lol...they removed my progress bar that was 92% complete
What marvels me is they keep saying they are short of staff but keep inviting candidates to apply every two weeks...is that not fraudulent?....why not clear the backlogs and then continue with fresh invitations rather than keeping applications for months without processing them....
Agreed

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
AOR: July 9th
Medical Passed: August 31st
Biometrics Completion: November 19th

CEC Inland with Common Law dependent & all experience in Canada as well

I called IRCC today at 8 am as my 6 months elapsed 5 days ago, I was able to connect to an agent. (For anybody who is trying to connect to an agent, call when they first open the line --- I have been trying for 2 weeks during day time with no results. 8 am call was the key I guess)
They informed me that my eligibility is Recommended Pass.

I am very relieved. We are in a genuine common law relationship with bunch of receipt to show from joint residential lease to statutory declaration to common law tax filing receipt. Yet I was anxious because our status made my application less straightforward than being a single applicant.

Looking forward to co-pr hopefully soon.

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I had just called CIC and Spoke to an agent, to my surprise my criminal and security has not yet started even after my timeline completion.

• Wow
Reactions: chakrat

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I had just called CIC and Spoke to an agent, to my surprise my criminal and security has not yet started even after my timeline completion.
I will be joining you in the same boat soon as eligibility and security hasn't started for me too

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Criminal and security has not started for me as well. I think they are focusing on clearing the backlog from January to June, 2020.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Lockdown begins today and is to last 28 days in Ontario.I wonder if some applications will get transferred to the secondary office for processing if the lockdown further delays processing times.

paras.arora

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 2016
LANDED..........
august 2016
Hey Everyone, I got my COPR today, got a call this morning from Kitchener Office they confirmed my last entry date in Canda which was missing in the system, the agent actually gave me her phone number to call back for the exact date as I didn't had it handy. I called confirmed date and as soon as I finished the call, I got the CoPR in my cic account.

In the letter I am asked to send the photograph and letter to get the PR card but meanwhile the letter will be valid for one year which will work as a PR card.

AOR - July 13
Medical - Sep 1
Biometrics - Oct 29
CoPR - Jan 14
VO - Kitchener

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey Everyone, I got my COPR today, got a call this morning from Kitchener Office they confirmed my last entry date in Canda which was missing in the system, the agent actually gave me her phone number to call back for the exact date as I didn't had it handy. I called confirmed date and as soon as I finished the call, I got the CoPR in my cic account.

In the letter I am asked to send the photograph and letter to get the PR card but meanwhile the letter will be valid for one year which will work as a PR card.

AOR - July 13
Medical - Sep 1
Biometrics - Oct 29
CoPR - Jan 14
VO - Kitchener
Great news! Congratulations

assen89

Jun 30, 2017

AOR - July 13
Medical - Sep 1
Biometrics - Oct 29
CoPR - Jan 14
VO - Kitchener
Are you based in Kitchener or is that the secondary office they transferred your application to?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020

AOR - July 13
Medical - Sep 1
Biometrics - Oct 29
CoPR - Jan 14
VO - Kitchener
CONGRATULATION, DO YOU RECALL THE PHONE NUMBER THEY USE TO CALL U?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC

AOR - July 13
Medical - Sep 1
Biometrics - Oct 29
CoPR - Jan 14
VO - Kitchener
Congrats Man i have the same AOR as you

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Call IRCC. Got a bad Agent after waiting for 34mins.

He said my application status is what it shows on online portal. Which of course makes no sense.
Well, I guess I'll have to try again.

• Haha
Reactions: chhatbarjignesh

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Call IRCC. Got a bad Agent after waiting for 34mins.

He said my application status is what it shows on online portal. Which of course makes no sense.
Well, I guess I'll have to try again.
Did you ask him or her if they could provide you with some details information what is not mentioned on the cic portal like your eligibility status/security/criminal etc and vo office.

SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Did you ask him or her if they could provide you with some details information what is not mentioned on the cic portal like your eligibility status/security/criminal etc and vo office.
Yeah. I think I made it pretty clear what I wanted to know but this happens. I've seen people on this thread say about agents like these. Not a big deal.

Reactions: dgeorge