0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Here is my timeline, CEC inland, Etobicoke office

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
Bio section (exempted) shows "Completed" - Oct 21
GU- Oct 30
COPR(unknown caller Id, asking for first/last Canada entry and address) - Nov 12
COPR Letter (by email) -Nov 16

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

I called IRCC on Oct 16th and I was told neither Eligibility or Background started. I didn't expect COPR arrives a month later. lol
Congrats Laoxi02!

My timeline is very similar to yours (BCPNP Inland), even Visa office is same. Good to hear that Etobicoke Visa office is speeding up things.
Lets hope for the best.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Awesome, that is great news!

Biometrics still shows as not completed for me and I received two missed calls (no caller id). But I didn't pick up.
In the timeline eligibility and background still as under review..... I am confused.
Ditto!
AOR July 31
MEP/BIL sept 16
Bio exempt.
CEC inland.
Everything is processing, bio not updated to completed, and I have a missed call from “no caller ID”. Only know one guy who has that and he did not call me that day. I’m so confused right now.

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Ditto!
AOR July 31
MEP/BIL sept 16
Bio exempt.
CEC inland.
Everything is processing, bio not updated to completed, and I have a missed call from “no caller ID”. Only know one guy who has that and he did not call me that day. I’m so confused right now.
Hi you all @yyzstudent @AshishS87 and others!

Called IRCC, 45 minutes later, the following info:
AOR July 29 -
Nothing started, ey.

-> EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PATIENT - THEY HAVE A STAFFING PROBLEM, no clue how one person AOR July 30 got COPR. Lucky ones amongst us sometimes, I guess :) - GOOD ON THEM!

-> Eligibility NOT started
-> Criminality NOT started
-> Biometrics LINKED but NOT showing as completed (----> AGENT SAID IT'S COMMON AND DUE TO IRCC SYSTEM PROBLEMS A COMMON ISSUE)

-> Kind agent reminded again: TO BE PATIENT and there will be delays!
-> Don't know if every agent says something different, but the agent seemed really knowledgeable and friendly!

-> WAITING TIME: 45 minutes until I spoke to an agent.

Reactions: ForUs2020

vandana099

Oct 9, 2020
Here is my timeline, CEC inland, Etobicoke office

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
Bio section (exempted) shows "Completed" - Oct 21
GU- Oct 30
COPR(unknown caller Id, asking for first/last Canada entry and address) - Nov 12
COPR Letter (by email) -Nov 16

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

I called IRCC on Oct 16th and I was told neither Eligibility or Background started. I didn't expect COPR arrives a month later. lol
Hello I have AOR before you but nothing done on my application except biometrics. Which number did you call?

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015

AOR July 29 -
Nothing started, ey.

-> EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PATIENT - THEY HAVE A STAFFING PROBLEM, no clue how one person AOR July 30 got COPR. Lucky ones amongst us sometimes, I guess :) - GOOD ON THEM!

-> Biometrics LINKED but NOT showing as completed (----> AGENT SAID IT'S COMMON AND DUE TO IRCC SYSTEM PROBLEMS A COMMON ISSUE)

-> Don't know if every agent says something different, but the agent seemed really knowledgeable and friendly!

Completely 100% aware that they are working on a reduced capacity. The login glitches are most likely due to the fact that pretty much ALL federal sites run out of the same portal (www.canada.ca) and with EI, CRA, CERB, CEWS, etc etc etc, there is no wonder that the glitches happen. Servers get overloaded. Considering there was one this Sunday and another pretty much exactly two weeks earlier, which coincides with EI applications, it explains a lot of the issues.

Having said that, I still have not had confirmation on the webform I sent in which included additional documents I sent in two weeks ago. So I am going to call about that.

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
Congrats Laoxi02!

My timeline is very similar to yours (BCPNP Inland), even Visa office is same. Good to hear that Etobicoke Visa office is speeding up things.
Lets hope for the best.
I am BCPNP too. AOR March 20 and Etobicoke office. I did not get any update even on eligibility. I thought this office is stopped working on PR applications. What is your timeline?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

AOR July 29 -
Nothing started, ey.

I wonder what happened to their staff. People are back to work while social distancing. It is what it is though.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I am BCPNP too. AOR March 20 and Etobicoke office. I did not get any update even on eligibility. I thought this office is stopped working on PR applications. What is your timeline?
VO Etobicoke
EE-BCPNP-Inland
ITA: May 1, 2020
AOR: Aug. 1, 2020
MEP+BIL: Sept. 17, 2020
Biometric Completed Oct 19,2020
BIO: Apr 15, 2016

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

AOR July 29 -
Nothing started, ey.

Hi, can you please tell me what is the phone number you called? Every time I call, I enter all the info required, the automatic voice repeat exactly what I can already see from my online profile, then when I press 0 to talk with an agent the call is terminated because "all the agent are busy and cannot take the call".

So, please can you tell me how you were able to talk with an agent?

Thank you!