+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
This is the number 1 (888) 242-2100
And I think options are 2 2 2 2 0 or 2 2 2 0
Just and listen until it starts saying Press 1 for xxx then start selecting the option.
And it is closed for weekends and public holidays.
thank you so much . will update all once i get any news :)) HUGS

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
This is the number 1 (888) 242-2100
And I think options are 2 2 2 2 0 or 2 2 2 0
Just and listen until it starts saying Press 1 for xxx then start selecting the option.
And it is closed for weekends and public holidays.
Good Morning,

Numbers are wrong @Mshimpi :) - another problem, they always say they are busy and cannot transfer me to an operator, it's the second time that I cannot get through!

And this biometrics message has still not changed @AshishS87 - It's saying when I call the IRCC number that "we have not received your fingerprints" - last week I spoke to a kind agent, she said not to worry, systems are slow, but it's still very irritating it states that :)!

Also, how do you see the ghost updates on a weekend? Very unlikely, I would say? Or did you guys see it on Friday?

To Everyone, I wish a great start into this new week!

Reactions: manisingh2301

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Good Morning,

Numbers are wrong @Mshimpi :) - another problem, they always say they are busy and cannot transfer me to an operator, it's the second time that I cannot get through!

And this biometrics message has still not changed @AshishS87 - It's saying when I call the IRCC number that "we have not received your fingerprints" - last week I spoke to a kind agent, she said not to worry, systems are slow, but it's still very irritating it states that :)!

Also, how do you see the ghost updates on a weekend? Very unlikely, I would say? Or did you guys see it on Friday?

To Everyone, I wish a great start into this new week!
@vancouverBC2017
This are the right options to reach an agent. It doesn’t matter what option you choose at the end they gonna ask you why you called.
Phone number is right 18882422100
Options:-
For PR Press 2
Want to become PR Press 2
Based on Work experience Press 2
Frederal Skilled Worker Press 2 or choose 4 for CEC your choice
Then press 0 to talk to an agent.

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Thanks very much, @Mshimpi - cool nickname by the way!
This worked, but also not available due to high call volume.

They say timeline is not updated etc. but the biometrics linked to my account but not showing as completed is frustrating me A LOT - haha!

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Thanks very much, @Mshimpi - cool nickname by the way!
This worked, but also not available due to high call volume.

They say timeline is not updated etc. but the biometrics linked to my account but not showing as completed is frustrating me A LOT - haha!
I got my BOWP and my background check was done on July 3,2020 on the date of application. But this information was update on the day when I got approved. So for sure they are not updating our profile on time. But don’t worry, it will update sooner or later or after your approval- haha.

yhn

Oct 17, 2020
I got my BOWP and my background check was done on July 3,2020 on the date of application. But this information was update on the day when I got approved. So for sure they are not updating our profile on time. But don’t worry, it will update sooner or later or after your approval- haha.

Would be very thankful if I could have your answer on the followings:
- How long did it take for you after submission to get BOWP?
- Can you obtain a TRV with that BOWP?
- How long is the BOWP valid?

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Hehe, you are so cool @Mshimpi - thanks, you just made me smile haha.

The agent last week said systems are very slow, but still this is very annoying to have a message stating "you have not given your biometrics" lol but it's linked and I am exempt from biometrics as I have given them in 2019 for a TR application.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Would be very thankful if I could have your answer on the followings:
- How long did it take for you after submission to get BOWP?
- Can you obtain a TRV with that BOWP?
- How long is the BOWP valid?
How long- It took 4 months and 10 days. AOR- July 2, BOWP Application- July 3 Approval - Nov 13. But mostly it doesn’t matter when you applied for BOWP. It depends upon your AOR and R10 completeness. Some of then who applied 2 weeks after me got BOWP approved before me caz there AOR was couple of weeks before my AOR.
About TRV- Yes you can get TRV based on your BOWP but it will be valid only until your BOWP expiration.
BOWP validity- One year or expiration of your or dependent’s passport(if any) whichever comes first. Because there was a case in another thread who got only 5 months of BOWP because his daughters passport was expiring in 5 months.

laoxi02

May 29, 2020
Here is my timeline, CEC inland, Etobicoke office

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
Bio section (exempted) shows "Completed" - Oct 21
GU- Oct 30
COPR(unknown caller Id, asking for first/last Canada entry and address) - Nov 12
COPR Letter (by email) -Nov 16

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

I called IRCC on Oct 16th and I was told neither Eligibility or Background started. I didn't expect COPR arrives a month later. lol

assen89

Jun 30, 2017

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
GU- Oct 30
COPR(unknown caller Id, asking for first/last Canada entry and address) - Nov 12

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

I called IRCC on Oct 16th and I was told neither Eligibility or Background started. I didn't expect COPR arrives a month later. lol
You passed your eligibility on Nov 12 and received COPR 4 days later. That was fast!

Reactions: laoxi02

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
GU- Oct 30

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

Amazing!! Congratulations on your COPR!

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020

AOR - July 30
Med/Bio - Sep 21
GU- Oct 30

Eligibility pass- Nov 12
Background check- Oct 30

many many congratulation :) Could you please tell your VO?

Reactions: vancouverBC2017