+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi All, I have question on Certified Translation. One of my Degree Certificate in HIndi. I already submitted my E-APR application along with WES assessment and forgot to submit Degree and translation. Can I submit it now?

My Certified Translation is one Year old (Dated December 2018) and Certified True copy of Degree Certificate will be of Current date (September 2020). Would IRCC accept this?

Also Translator provided me Affidavit of 4 documents together but I am submitting only Graduation and Post Graduation certificates. Really wondering if this can be a issue? Anyone if can advise on this please?

Reactions: reddys

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
How to prove salary earned in job when HR doesn't give same on letterhead
  • I have worked in 3 previous jobs in some well-know IT companies. All of the HR give reference letter than I worked from this to this and some roles/resonsibilites
  • None of the HR is willing to give salary value in the experience letter as HR is different from Finance.
What can be workaround in such cases. Obviosuly colleague/boss can't help for salary certificate. I think
  1. Salary slips of company even if from SAP etc system which is not on letterhead etc.
    • Prior H1b/L1 visa to USA from same company deputation to US. so suggest i did get paid.
    • Offer letters of the jobs for L1
    • Promotion letter but again in plain emails only as was the practice in my company
    • Form-16 and IT returns.
    • ICICI salary bank account statement. But again its just online statement taken from bank website. Do we need to get it stamped etc for salary credit proof?.
    • Indian govt. Income Tax Return acknowledgement (but this doesn't have employer it just shows gross income).
    • LOE showing mail from HR that we can't show salary etc for ex-employee.
Will these all together work or we should have some other way to prove the point?. Anything missing in the list?.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi, dont we need a file number for medical?
That's the thing. You won't have a File No# in the first place. Unlike the application for Work Permit, Where you already have the Form 1017 in the list. You'll just have to call them, and tell them you don't have it, make the appointment accordingly(Some of the clinic doesn't take appointment without the Form 1017, i don't know why). preferably the ones who are on Emedical system, the result will transfer faster to the CIC.

Last edited:
Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Hope@Canada

Oct 1, 2018
Latest timeline

AOR: July 8, 2020
Biometric: August 27,2020
Medical Passed: August 28, 2020
Hi. A quick question. I see you received BIL on 27 Aug 2020. How are you providing them as the Designated Service Canada Offices are not yet open due to Covid-19 in Canada?

Reactions: HanenBlade

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you. Did you do it well in advance? I mean a month or more in advance or just few days in advance?
Got month in advance, I guess it works for 1 year. But getting upfront medical takes 2 days max, so I would advice call them, and ask for latter dates. There is no checkup, just chest xray and blood/urine sample, so it takes like 1 hour to do it all

Reactions: aji2020

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Got month in advance, I guess it works for 1 year. But getting upfront medical takes 2 days max, so I would advice call them, and ask for latter dates. There is no checkup, just chest xray and blood/urine sample, so it takes like 1 hour to do it all
Thank you for the info.

aditya_sharma23627

May 29, 2017
I am waiting for my PCC, I got police verification done in India on 11 August.
it is still showing processing.
Any idea how can i contact consulate general Toronto to get status of my PCC ?

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi all!
ITA: Jul 23
upfront medical: Jul 29