+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

BC9212

Oct 30, 2019
Ur right I agree. But I’m just so scared I can’t help myself. I know I am obsessing over this but I literally. Cannot. Help. Myself.... once I know my eligibility is passed my mind will be rested and I won’t be as restless as I am now. I just really want to know if my eligibility is passed. Who knows how they work.. im just trying to stay positive and keep patient

Same, honestly it's unhealthy to be checking these forums so much and worrying but I'm so anxious just waiting to know whether I will be able to live in Canada in the future or have to leave my life here behind. Medical cover has expired too I just feel like i'm in limbo. Once I know eligibility is passed I will be able to relax again.

Just got off the phone with CIC and they told me eligibility check has not started yet - AOR July 10. Looks like it's more waiting for now...

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
What did u ask to have them give you that info??
I asked if he could update me on the status for eligibility, criminality and security. He said eligibility is passed and the others are 'ongoing'. I asked if eligibility was passed by an officer or analyst/agent and he said it was passed by the officer.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I asked if he could update me on the status for eligibility, criminality and security. He said eligibility is passed and the others are 'ongoing'. I asked if eligibility was passed by an officer or analyst/agent and he said it was passed by the officer.
If you don’t mind me asking what’s your noc? And thanks again