+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Guest1234

Sep 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have received PPR for my spouse (INDIA) and i have a question..

they are asking for eye colour with passport.. now i do not remember what i had filled at time of filling PR form..

so i was just wondering how important it is to match eye colour with PR form..

what if i send wrong eye colour.. will it be problem?

please any help would be greatly appriciated also if @legalfalcon sir could please weigh on it...

my timeline:

AOR july 2020
Re-medical for spouse passed - August 18, 2021
First portal email for PA inlad - 25 august 2021 (Calagary VO)
credential email - 26 august 2021
ecopr for PA - 08 Sep 2021
PPR for spouse within 10 min. on same day..
Primary VO - CPC-ottawa
Hi

May i know how did you share the documents? Did you book an appointment to VAC
Have you used premium luxury services?
Outland dependent PPR location?

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Seems like they're not doing much with outland applicants and it doesn't make sense because fully vaccinated travellers can enter the border! I really hope someone can help this big group of people whose lives are in limbo due to IRCC's issues.
Im inland and still waiting. No updates from march.

Michaelobaino

Nov 30, 2020
Another ghost update today…looks like someone is working on my file. Let the person complete it please…I don’t want to apply for any bowp

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Another ghost update today…looks like someone is working on my file. Let the person complete it please…I don’t want to apply for any bowp
Got re-medical on the 9th, didi it on the 10th (another $250), physician submitted today. I raised a webform sending a whole bunch of receipts and COVID vaccination proof, hoping to get passed soon. BOWP has a little over 6 months left. do not want to apply for another either, also may lose OHIP cover too as primary applicant does not want to work for the current employer anymore