+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
One of the agents told me to withdraw an application, it will take around 12 weeks. I guess 2021 applicants if decided to withdraw their application, they with never success because they with get their COPR before the withdrawal has been made.
a bunch of incompetent imbeciles.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I feel like laughing when 2021 applicants talk about withdrawing. It is still august. I wonder what these people would have done if they were from feb,mar,april 2020 group
sometimes I feel the same way but just kept to myself. Yesterday just past 13 months anniversary, by the look of it, heading to 14 and 15.

Andai2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hey! Anyone able to sign into online portal? I have been trying for days with no success. Page just keeps crashing. Cleared browsing data and cache but still nothing.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey! Anyone able to sign into online portal? I have been trying for days with no success. Page just keeps crashing. Cleared browsing data and cache but still nothing.
Nope! I'm having the same issue since yesterday.

SRahman_94

Jun 11, 2014
Finally, I received the PR Conformation portal email today (Aug 23)!

CEC inland
AOR: July 30, 2020
I had two GU on July 16 (Medical extended) and July 28 (nothing changed). Security was not started since March 2020, so I assume the last GU was the Security initialized.

Hey @TommyCANADA, I have a quick question for you - Did you receive your PR portal login details yet? I was also a July 30 AOR and I also got the first PR portal email requesting my last entry date etc. on Monday (23rd) and I replied to them on Tuesday (24th) but I have not received the portal login details yet. Wondering if you received them or not?

TommyCANADA

Jul 30, 2020
Hey @TommyCANADA, I have a quick question for you - Did you receive your PR portal login details yet? I was also a July 30 AOR and I also got the first PR portal email requesting my last entry date etc. on Monday (23rd) and I replied to them on Tuesday (24th) but I have not received the portal login details yet. Wondering if you received them or not?
Yes, I received the portal login details next day on Aug 24 after I replied the first PR portal mail on Aug 23. Now I am waiting for eCOPR.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Just to keep this thread up.

Ive got and answer to webform from IRCC (sent last week WED).
I asked to fix their mistake in BOWP.

Answer is - "we are busy with Afghanistan refugees and don`t have time for your request."

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021

Answer is - "we are busy with Afghanistan refugees and don`t have time for your request."
Got the same reply yesterday over the phone. I didn't have any words to say)))))))))))))

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020

They are so stupid. I mean I could understand they are prioritizing the Afghan crisis (which was caused by them), but they could announce it via so many online channels to say we will not take any calls and reply webforms from xx to xx to deal with Afghan issues, so that people will not inquire during this period. I really do not know or understand what they could accomplish by saying "we are busy with Afghanistan refugees and don`t have time for your request." despite wasting our time, energy and emotions of waiting to be transferred or replied.

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Hi all, on Friday August 27th I received a notification saying that I needed to provide a letter to confirm my current residency ( Provide a letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada and your current address.) so I did it right away then I received an email saying they received my document. For those who already obtained the PR : did you received this request as well?. My criminal background still has not been updated.

Thanks in advance

Andai2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hi all, on Friday August 27th I received a notification saying that I needed to provide a letter to confirm my current residency ( Provide a letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada and your current address.) so I did it right away then I received an email saying they received my document. For those who already obtained the PR : did you received this request as well?. My criminal background still has not been updated.

Thanks in advance
Hello, did you have to give a proof of address to indicate you reside in canada?