+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

ehsan99999

Feb 1, 2021
Has anyone here contacted their MP to follow up with his/her application? I have heard some people have done it, if yes, does anyone have a template for that?

Mahesh_a

Mar 20, 2021
Has anyone here contacted their MP to follow up with his/her application? I have heard some people have done it, if yes, does anyone have a template for that?
Just email your MP. Their office will respond with a template. I have tried but did not speed up the process as I am still waiting.. Some say otherwise.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
What questions could be asked once we have already known that all stages passed?......just called the agent who was not particularly helpful, and said the application is in progress at Ottawa process center and waiting for a final decision (which I have already known.....). Maybe because I don't know how to pose questions to get more information at this stage. Thanks.

Reactions: DDN4CAN

Will.I.AM

Jan 29, 2021
AOR- 29 July 2020 (CEC)
VO- Ottawa
Eligibility- Recommended passed on 17 Dec 2020
Criminality & Security- passed on 3 March 2021
ADR request letter- 4 March 2021
Additional docs submitted- 11 March 2021

We are reviewing your additional docs from 12 March 2021

Any idea how long will they take to review additional docs and when can I expect approval?
What's the additional documents you've submitted? Mine was "We are reviewing your additional docs from 23March 2021", yesterday we got the approval March 30, 2021.

asif8782

Nov 22, 2020
@legalfalcon thanks for your advice. I called up IRCC to enquire about my COPR letter and i was informed that as per records, my letter has not been generated so far. Although IRCC agents normally generate COPR letters in about 2 weeks from approval, in my case it has been well over a month.
The agent informed me that he will send message to the appropriate authority to generate our letters and also issue refund for biometric fees I had paid at the time of submitting my application for PR.
@legalfalcon Its has been 3 weeks since I spoke to the IRCC agent who confirmed that she has sent message to the appropriate office to respond to my query and I still have not seen COPR or any response from them. Two weeks ago, i had called again and this time the agent had told me that since I had already called in last week and the information has been passed to the appropriate team, I should give them some time.
It has been 50 days since my PR application was approved in IRCC portal, it is quite frustrating that they have not issued me COPR letter even after 50 days.
Is there an SLA or a commitment that I can point to or anything I can do to help my case... anything other than waiting for the mercy of the officer handling my case.

ranjit04

Aug 3, 2020
aor 15 july inland. no update on file. called ircc agent , he informed everything is in progress, no stage have been passed. i am getting really frustrated now.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Its has been 3 weeks since I spoke to the IRCC agent who confirmed that she has sent message to the appropriate office to respond to my query and I still have not seen COPR or any response from them. Two weeks ago, i had called again and this time the agent had told me that since I had already called in last week and the information has been passed to the appropriate team, I should give them some time.
It has been 50 days since my PR application was approved in IRCC portal, it is quite frustrating that they have not issued me COPR letter even after 50 days.
Is there an SLA or a commitment that I can point to or anything I can do to help my case... anything other than waiting for the mercy of the officer handling my case.
There is nothing you can do to expedite the process. You will have to wait until a decision is made and communicated to you.

There are many applicants who are in the same position.

asif8782

Nov 22, 2020
There is nothing you can do to expedite the process. You will have to wait until a decision is made and communicated to you.

There are many applicants who are in the same position.
However, in my case the final decision (approval) was made on Feb 10th, 2021 as per the information given in the IRCC portal.
As mentioned above, I can see COPR details like the document number and validity in the IRCC portal.
It is just that they have not sent me the COPR letter which I need to apply for new SIN/Health Card and also needed to apply for the PR card.
And its have been 50 days since then.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Is anyone in this thread whose application is assigned to AB14712? Its on the page 2 or 3 of the gcms notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
However, in my case the final decision (approval) was made on Feb 10th, 2021 as per the information given in the IRCC portal.
As mentioned above, I can see COPR details like the document number and validity in the IRCC portal.
It is just that they have not sent me the COPR letter which I need to apply for new SIN/Health Card and also needed to apply for the PR card.
And its have been 50 days since then.
Do you see. aCOPR number on our MyCIC account. If not, then a COPR has not yet been generated and you will have to wait.

Reactions: god_damn_feeder