+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

mstra

Jul 14, 2018
Hi there,
Can u please guide,
Do I need specific crs score require to apply under CEC, As I have 18 months experience with noc B & clb 6 as well but my crs score is below 350

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi there,
Can u please guide,
Do I need specific crs score require to apply under CEC, As I have 18 months experience with noc B & clb 6 as well but my crs score is below 350
The main qualifying factor for CEC is Canadian work experience for at least a year. Your score is low based on the current cut off points, I’ll suggest rewriting your language exam to boost your score to at least be close to the cut off. So you can secure an ITA

Reactions: mstra

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
CEC Inland, I got ITA July23 then I just submitted my PR application on Sept 14th. My application still in status submitted and I still see "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " is that normal?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
CEC Inland, I got ITA July23 then I just submitted my PR application on Sept 14th. My application still in status submitted and I still see "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " is that normal?
Yes, very normal

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Thank you, what happens in the next steps in a normal process?
You get the acknowledgement of receipt, just confirming ur submission and payment, you will get an update that you have passed ur medicals and a request to do ur biometrics. My housemate submitted in June 2020 and hasn’t gotten any update, same stage as u, so ur application is going ok plus the pandemic has slowed down a lot of processing as well..

Reactions: Klopo

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
You get the acknowledgement of receipt, just confirming ur submission and payment, you will get an update that you have passed ur medicals and a request to do ur biometrics. My housemate submitted in June 2020 and hasn’t gotten any update, same stage as u, so ur application is going ok plus the pandemic has slowed down a lot of processing as well..
Thank you

sealco

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
AOR July 18th
Additional information request 9th September
Medicals Passed: 15th September
BIL 15th September
RCMP certified criminal record check requested for my spouse and I: 15th September

Last edited:

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
anyone in our group who is ready with all final pdfs and want to co-review documents on call today. Just sharing each pdf 1by1 and telling what all is kept in pdf and in what order? Just to make sure we are not missing something simple. No sharing of docs just discussion on voice call.

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
Hey Guys, i got an Invite Under CEC , so i know i dont have to show proof of funds, i have drafted a formal letter explaining the same.

so Where should this letter be uploaded? under the Financial support section or its under Client Information under LOE?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hey Guys, i got an Invite Under CEC , so i know i dont have to show proof of funds, i have drafted a formal letter explaining the same.

so Where should this letter be uploaded? under the Financial support section or its under Client Information under LOE?
You can upload it under the financial support.