+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** July 2020 AOR - Join here ***

markiv

Jul 31, 2019
Hi,
Is there any rule that any mistakes/correction/ updates should be sent to IRCC (in LOE) within certain time after AOR (e.g within 150 days of AOR) ? or can we send update/info to IRCC even after six to seven months after AOR?
They can deny the application any time! Just fix the issue if you have it right away!

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
They can deny the application any time! Just fix the issue if you have it right away!
Does anyone have statistic about rejected application after 7-8 month from AOR?

Im worrying why it takes so many time and waht a chance to be rejected...

Oct 6, 2019
Hey anyone add me in watsup group for july 2020 aor batch cec

still waiting for copr
Everything is passed since past two months
Security check : not yet started

plz guys add me in watsup group

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I called IRCC this morning, the rep told me that she cannot give me status of the application because the IRCC staff is redeployed for Afghanistan crisis and she could only tell me what's available in mycic online account. While I empathize with what has happened in Afghanistan is wrong but it left me thinking, aren't we in crisis who has put our sweat and blood in building the economy of this nation. Why we cannot be prioritized? Why are we left hanging? Are we targeted strategically by IRCC in the name of COVID? Why they can't be transparent?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
What about medicals?
Passed in 11-Aug-2020, but expired in July-2021. Now it says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Since my application is In-land, I think I won't need a new one.

Biometrics also passed automatically in 15-Oct-2020.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I called IRCC this morning, the rep told me that she cannot give me status of the application because the IRCC staff is redeployed for Afghanistan crisis and she could only tell me what's available in mycic online account. While I empathize with what has happened in Afghanistan is wrong but it left me thinking, aren't we in crisis who has put our sweat and blood in building the economy of this nation. Why we cannot be prioritized? Why are we left hanging? Are we targeted strategically by IRCC in the name of COVID? Why they can't be transparent?
I'm keeping an eye on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html, they were progressing 3 to 4 weeks every week for CEC applications. As it stands right now, they were processing most applications received in "January 24 and 30, 2021" (last update Aug 24th). They should update today, let's see how this whole situation will impact CEC applications, which will directly impact others. I'm hoping to see something around Feb 14 to Feb 20, to give us a sense of "normality".

Update:
They just updated where they are for CEC applications: February 7 and 13, 2021

Not too bad given that they are focusing on the Afghanistan crisis

Last edited:

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah. my aor july 26 2020/
heard about covid, Afghanistan. Place your bets - what will be next excuse of IRCC.

still waiting. The only update from march 2021 - expired medicals (not extended i guess).

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
Passed in 11-Aug-2020, but expired in July-2021. Now it says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Since my application is In-land, I think I won't need a new one.

Biometrics also passed automatically in 15-Oct-2020.
Same here, but the only difference is I'm FSW-O.
Medicals expired. Bio passed.

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
What options do you select to talk to them? When ever I call, they say that my application is not a priority. They just speak out the status which is available online and disconnect.

I'm unable to talk to any rep.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
What options do you select to talk to them? When ever I call, they say that my application is not a priority. They just speak out the status which is available online and disconnect.

I'm unable to talk to any rep.
I called around 8am in the morning and was able to connect using the options 11220 within 5 min but its hard to connect after 10am. Also its weird that the call back option is gone.

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
I called around 8am in the morning and was able to connect using the options 11220 within 5 min but its hard to connect after 10am. Also its weird that the call back option is gone.
Thanks for sharing this info. I'll try at 8am now