+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** July 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Hamoody99

Apr 26, 2020
Hi,
Is your spouse outland?
No, all my family are here in Canada, but for some reason they asked for the IELTS original doc, even though all the info was provided when filling out the application.

My only concern is I don't see any progress at all other than the progress bar reached 72%, but no updates below.

When I compare my case with the majority here who have progressed, I get a little bit concerned.

sinclair7x7

Sep 13, 2019
BOWP approved today

AOR - July 4
Medicals Passed - August 24

CEC Inland - Vancouver

BIL request November 23rd but not call from Service Canada yet

Anyone here in the same boat?

malaksouissi

Mar 6, 2020
Hey

malak, any updates yet? I’m also cec Inland applicant from Vancouver
hello!

Single applicant, one job, CEC INLAND.

Update:

Called IRCC last week nothing has started.

AOR: 31 July
MEDS 24 Sept
Bio exempt update: November 5

Thanks,
Malak

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
hello!

Single applicant, one job, CEC INLAND.

Update:

Called IRCC last week nothing has started.

AOR: 31 July
MEDS 24 Sept
Bio exempt update: November 5

Thanks,
Malak
I have same AOR as you. MEP/BIL sept 16. I'm bio exempt but my profile has not updated to "completed". Did yours update to completed today?

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
In that case, you need to create Cash receipts by yourself and get it stamped and signed by your employer because those details are imperative. If you are below the TAX level then IT returns are not necessary but you will need to show 4 Cash payslips each year of the total work experience you claimed.

In addition, prepare a general Cash receipt certificate for each year which shows all the Cash salary received for each month of the particular year.

Lastly, these documents are not mandatory and it’s up to the visa officer’s discretion to request in the later stage of your application if needed. The one and only document you need for the proof of work is the REFERENCE LETTER, make sure you get that well polished. Go through the CIC website for more information regarding how to request an effective letter from your employer.
they asked me for payslips for each month i claimed employment points for (SINP)

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
they asked me for payslips for each month i claimed employment points for (SINP)
Geez...this is what I feared. I got nominated by SINP-EE recently and it appears that SINP's proof of employment materials are more than what IRCC demands for work history. I'm so confused whether to provide reference letter only as IRCC requested or everything I've provided in SINP. After reading your posts, I'm attaching everything in myCIC...

Thank you!

Reactions: Garth 117

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Geez...this is what I feared. I got nominated by SINP-EE recently and it appears that SINP's proof of employment materials are more than what IRCC demands for work history. I'm so confused whether to provide reference letter only as IRCC requested or everything I've provided in SINP. After reading your posts, I'm attaching everything in myCIC...

Thank you!
Excellent choice. After my ita, I submitted everything I did for sinp. I had 3 jobs in the same noc over 10 years, but the last job was for 7 of those years. I got updated letters and payslip etc for that job. Then for the other two I submitted the documents as is from sinp to ircc but via the additional document option along with a LOE. I worked to hard on this to take chances.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Excellent choice. After my ita, I submitted everything I did for sinp. I had 3 jobs in the same noc over 10 years, but the last job was for 7 of those years. I got updated letters and payslip etc for that job. Then for the other two I submitted the documents as is from sinp to ircc but via the additional document option along with a LOE. I worked to hard on this to take chances.
Thank you for the detailed explanations. I'll proceed with similar approach for my application.

Reactions: Garth 117

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Greetings everyone. So I ordered notes on nov 11 and got a ghost update yesterday nov 25. Nothing changed. The background still says "we are processing...." Not "...in progress". Any chance that the GU is only related to the notes as opposed to actual progress? What you think?
Aor July 30
Med passed sept 16
Bio received by irrc sept 18.