ITA - 8th July
AOR - 25th July
Upfront medical is completed.
All the documents are submitted

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hi,

I am from the Spousal Sponsorship thread. We have not received a single AOR since March 2020. Is applications for you guys moving along? I see you guys have recently been receiving AORs, so just though of asking. Did you guys submit your application during the pandemic? I also saw that there has been CRS cut off draws happening.

Then why no movement on the Spousal Sponsorship applications? Not even a single AOR :(

Thanks,
Dude29

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
OINP Nominee
ITA - July 22nd
Application Submitted - 28th July

I had ITA on 25th June CEC draw but had to reject ITA as I made spouse non-accompanying in EE. Later confirmed from oinp that I can apply for spouse PR as well.
My last application was rejected on "arrange employment" cause although most of my colleagues got that on the same condition and with same documents. Keeping my fingers crossed this time !

Reactions: zanzompa

Sunny12313215

May 15, 2020
OINP PNP (Human Stream, Tech Draw) / CEC / Inland
ITA - July 22
AOR - July 29

Finally I submitted form for EE.
Hope it goes well! :)

Last edited:

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Just want to confirm - anyone ever seen a rejection of ICT visa holder PR based on NOC ? I am asking this because for ICT visa with specific NOC is obtained for specialized skill and IRCC approved it already. So can they deny now that myexperience gained on a visa does not match with my NOC ? So did anyone with ICT visa ever faced rejection bcos of NOC ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Just want to confirm - anyone ever seen a rejection of ICT visa holder PR based on NOC ? I am asking this because for ICT visa with specific NOC is obtained for specialized skill and IRCC approved it already. So can they deny now that myexperience gained on a visa does not match with my NOC ? So did anyone with ICT visa ever faced rejection bcos of NOC ?
Can you elaborate? are you applying for a PR? or ICT visa and duties do not match with your previous experience?

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Can you elaborate? are you applying for a PR? or ICT visa and duties do not match with your previous experience?
Ok..Let me rephrase it -

I am holding ICT visa since 2017 and working in canada on ICT WP(2174 NOC) since 2017 . I completed three years of work in canada on this work permit and . Now I have applied for PR . I applied for oinp nomination before applying for EE and got nomination approved. I have applied to EE with my oinp nomination.

My question - Can an ICT(Intra company transferee) be rejected on the basis of NOC ? Again there is no question of roles and responsibility not matching. I am actually a programmer(2174) and know very well what programmers do and accordingly written responsibilities. Also my company while applying for the visa mentioned "roles and responsibility". So IRCC already should know that I am working on this NOC. Is there any chances that they ever rejected ICT visa holder for NOC in EE ?
This is not a perfect world and even though I worked on that NOC can IRCC rejects PR based on some random criteria ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ok..Let me rephrase it -

I am holding ICT visa since 2017 and working in canada on ICT WP(2174 NOC) since 2017 . I completed three years of work in canada on this work permit and . Now I have applied for PR . I applied for oinp nomination before applying for EE and got nomination approved. I have applied to EE with my oinp nomination.

My question - Can an ICT(Intra company transferee) be rejected on the basis of NOC ? Again there is no question of roles and responsibility not matching. I am actually a programmer(2174) and know very well what programmers do and accordingly written responsibilities. Also my company while applying for the visa mentioned "roles and responsibility". So IRCC already should know that I am working on this NOC. Is there any chances that they ever rejected ICT visa holder for NOC in EE ?
This is not a perfect world and even though I worked on that NOC can IRCC rejects PR based on some random criteria ?
What noc did you apply under, the same as what you are doing on your ICT visa?