+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 Federal Application after CSQ (paper based)

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
You only get it once they email you with AOR
I send a web form two weeks ago and they gave me a temporary XEP number instead, saying my application hasn’t been opened yet. Maybe try that! They might have the EP number by now for you?
You can't link your application with XEP, right? You need to have the EP, correct?

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah I tried and it doesn’t work. They told me I won’t be able to link it until I get the EP number/until they open my file
Do you what does that mean? and what's the difference between it and the AOR?
Is there a change that they might return the file because a missing doc or so?

Thank you!

Reactions: PetersAdrian

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
I don't think they will return a whole file just because a document is missing, they can ask for it later.
But, if you forgot something to sign than yes, they don't have a choice but to return.
But I mean is there an initial scanning for the documents before they assign the XEP number?
My file was returned before because of a missing signature. I wanna know if the XEP number is an indication that my file passed the initial scanning and no signature is missing or no.

Thank you

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Typically AOR means you’ve passed the completeness check (based on what I’ve been reading). Unless they’ve changed their processes, I think your file can still be returned until AOR is issued. At that point, they would be processing the file and asking for updated documents if necessary (ex: background check)

I think you’ll get better answers from IRCC themselves on that topic though

Last time, did it get returned before AOR?
Yes, before AOR. I signed Schedule 5 electronically and they asked me for hand signature.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I applied in October 2019 and still waiting.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Do you guys have XEP number?
No. I applied by myself. I sent 3 times the webform and they never gave me an XEP number. Last month I send the webform twice and the same answer, ”We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received”

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
I applied on 15 Oct 2019 didnt receive AOR yet, I reached for different forums and Immigration trackers and ended up with a conclusion that no one have received AOR for applications received after July 2019

I wonder if anyone have an information proving that this is wrong