+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

Has anyone had this happen?

My 13 yr old daughter had her BG marked complete in Oct 2019 along with both parents. Now it shows in progress for her!

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks.

Ramesh

googly

Jul 17, 2019
As per tracker, oath ceremony updated today for Sept 29. No email received yet. DM was on June 21. Kindly update.

How long after oath ceremony should I expect the citizenship certificate in the mail? Need to travel in first week of November.

Cunctator Learner

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

Has anyone had this happen?

My 13 yr old daughter had her BG marked complete in Oct 2019 along with both parents. Now it shows in progress for her!

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks.

Ramesh
Apparently it is the case for minors in the new tracking system. Once you have been invited for oath ceremony, it will be updated for all of you.

Reactions: Rameshvs30

Cunctator Learner

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
As per tracker, oath ceremony updated today for Sept 29. No email received yet. DM was on June 21. Kindly update.

How long after oath ceremony should I expect the citizenship certificate in the mail? Need to travel in first week of November.

They will ask you in the ceremony before the oath about your travel plans and you can always mention about them. They may be able to help you in the fast processing of the certificate.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Hi, did you receive the email yet?

my online tracker was updated on Sep 06. Ceremony is scheduled for Sep 27th, but I haven’t received the email yet.

Cunctator Learner

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

I would be grateful if someone can shed light on these:

For applying passport:

1. The 2 references could be anyone or must be Canadian citizens?

2. When the guarantor signs the form, it is written, signed at? Does it mean the address/physical place where he/she signs OR name of the city and province is enough?

3. The emergency contact information (optional); should it be someone in Canada or outside of Canada as it says it is helpful if emergency assistance is needed outside of Canada.

Many many thanks