Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Got my citizenship certificates yesterday.
Now the quest for passport begins. :)

Reactions: EUK

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi everyone! I took my oath ceremony yesterday, and immediately sent them the signed affirmation document by email.

Should I expect a confirmation reply from them that my signed affirmation document is received and is good?

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi everyone! I took my oath ceremony yesterday, and immediately sent them the signed affirmation document by email.

Should I expect a confirmation reply from them that my signed affirmation document is received and is good?
Congrats!
They wont acknowledge the receipt of the signed affirmation document from you.
Just wait to get the citizenship certificate in your mail. Meanwhile keep an eye on your ECAS status.
They usually change it to "closed" once they send you the certificate.

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Congrats!
They wont acknowledge the receipt of the signed affirmation document from you.
Just wait to get the citizenship certificate in your mail. Meanwhile keep an eye on your ECAS status.
They usually change it to "closed" once they send you the certificate.
Perfect thank you!

Praveennk84

Aug 10, 2019
Hi,
We completed our citizenship ceremony on August 14th and already received our citizenship certificate through Mail on August 19th.
Could someone please update the status on the tracker? My details are on line#42.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys looking for some insight.

those who have received AOR or have had their Application returned, could you please confirm if your application was accepted or returned due to the following;

Q8
“Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form”was left blank.

However the question: “Is someone helping you fill out this form?“ was checked No.

buzztreat

Jun 8, 2016
Any one here from Vancouver BC? It seems like there are many applicants already received their virtual oath ceremony notice from other provinces.
here is my timeline:
CIC received my files on July 2, 2019.
IP on Oct 24, 2019.
I took a test on Feb 5.
DM on Feb 6 2020.

Then Covid-19 came first..

Now, mid of the August

stiiil

waiting... donno how long
Vancouver here as well. Almost the same timeline as you. No indication of next steps after DM.

hussain778

Apr 24, 2012
my ecas show complete... can I assume they post my certificate ? any one have idea how to get urgent passport as I have to travel
on emergency basis.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
my ecas show complete... can I assume they post my certificate ? any one have idea how to get urgent passport as I have to travel
on emergency basis.
Yes IRCC would have sent your certificate. Congratulations!

For passport application refer the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/passport.html
You must provide them the required documents and get an appointment for in-person service for the passport application.

All the best.

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
I got an email invite for virtual ceremony... instructions said I should sign and SCAN the form... has anyone taken a picture with their phone of the signed form instead. I don’t have a scanner and taking a picture is quicker and can be done immediately.

Am_O

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I got an email invite for virtual ceremony... instructions said I should sign and SCAN the form... has anyone taken a picture with their phone of the signed form instead. I don’t have a scanner and taking a picture is quicker and can be done immediately.
Hi,
Which processing centre?

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
This seems to be another new addition to their "process".
When I got the invite they just asked to confirm by replying back to their email about my availability and ability to take a virtual oath.

Anyway, I don't think there should be any issue if you take picture on the phone if it is clear and does not have any shadow effect on it.

All the best for the ceremony!

Reactions: TARTAR

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
This seems to be another new addition to their "process".
When I got the invite they just asked to confirm by replying back to their email about my availability and ability to take a virtual oath.

Anyway, I don't think there should be any issue if you take picture on the phone if it is clear and does not have any shadow effect on it.

All the best for the ceremony!
They specifically mentioned not to take picture form phone, their requirement was to scan ad send in the pdf format... to avoid delay better to scan and send.

Reactions: TARTAR

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Hi,
Which processing centre?
Mississauga Office:

1 applicant
Apply July 2019
Passed test March 2020

decision made day after on ECAS

Call from unknown number August 11- schedule Zoom oath in 2 weeks. Agent said an email will follow up with the details e.g. exact time and instructions

Email Aug 24: Confirmation and instructions of Virtual Ceremony

Virtual Ceremony in a few days time

No previous oath schedule

Reactions: billcheng