App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Also want to say, I attended a group virtual oath today. There were about 41 participants on the call who were invited.

Reactions: SAS_RAZA and Aby444

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Also want to say, I attended a group virtual oath today. There were about 41 participants on the call who were invited.
Congrats! Great to see they’re increasing number of people per ceremony. How did they verify the identities for each person? Individually prior to the ceremony or as a group?

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Great to see they’re increasing number of people per ceremony. How did they verify the identities for each person? Individually prior to the ceremony or as a group?
It says they had private meeting room where the clerk checked the IDs and after which they moved to another virtual room

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
It says they had private meeting room where the clerk checked the IDs and after which they moved to another virtual room
Really it sounds good. On 22nd July the Host or Clerk remains on the screen and he was frequently addressing me with my first name. At that time at the top only three boxes were displaying in which me, host and judge, we three were seen talking. However I have experience of Zoom as in our french class all 22 students were visible to each other. It is really great step by IRCC and if 40 applicant in one meeting are given oath then we can imagine 20 Judges can dispose off our pending oaths and tests in a very short time. Wish you all for getting early citizendhip.

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
It is really great step by IRCC and if 40 applicant in one meeting are given oath then we can imagine 20 Judges can dispose off our pending oaths and tests in a very short time. Wish you all for getting early citizendhip.
They're not doing tests, though, right? They closed everything down less than a week before my test date, so now I'm in limbo. And I'm in Quebec City, so we would depend on a temporary office and with all the backlog in larger cities, I'm guessing they're not going to start doing those temp office any time soon.

I so wish they could figure out how to do online tests but I'm not holding my breath.

bar4oc

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Today I got my e-mail invite to attend a virtual citizenship ceremony next Friday, July 31st.

I did my test and interview in Scarborough, ON, on December 14th, Decision Made Dec 15th, and was waiting since then, so glad to have received this today.

Best of luck to all still waiting.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello,

Today I got my e-mail invite to attend a virtual citizenship ceremony next Friday, July 31st.

I did my test and interview in Scarborough, ON, on December 14th, Decision Made Dec 15th, and was waiting since then, so glad to have received this today.

Best of luck to all still waiting.
CONGRATS-FÉLICITATION

KarlaLeiva

Sep 19, 2019
Hello. Out Timeline

Application Deliver: July 16th 2019
AOR: Oct 2nd 2019
In process: Nov 4 2019
Test / Interview: Feb 12th 2020
Decision Made (ecas): Feb 13th 2020
Virtual Ceremony invitation: July 24th 2020
Virtual Ceremony: July 28th 2020

Thanks

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello. Out Timeline

Application Deliver: July 16th 2019
AOR: Oct 2nd 2019
In process: Nov 4 2019
Test / Interview: Feb 12th 2020
Decision Made (ecas): Feb 13th 2020
Virtual Ceremony invitation: July 24th 2020
Virtual Ceremony: July 28th 2020

Thanks
Congratulations,,,, Let us know if it is one on one or group.

Reactions: KarlaLeiva

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my virtual oath ceremony yesterday.
My journey to Canadian citizenship has come to an end, and I'm very grateful for this forum and the people who helped me along the way.
I can't believe this is my last post here, I started using the forum back in 2014 if I'm not mistaken.
Wish everyone all the best!

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
My journey to Canadian citizenship has come to an end, and I'm very grateful for this forum and the people who helped me along the way.
I can't believe this is my last post here, I started using the forum back in 2014 if I'm not mistaken.
Congratulations ! w
Were there other candidates as well or you were the only one?

KarlaLeiva

Sep 19, 2019
Hi Everybody.

We took our oath this morning. Exactly took 30 minutes very smooth, friendly and personalize (We like that a lot). We were only the 2 of us (me and my husband) We did the oath at the same time in both languages (English and French). We show our Id's, signed the document (attached to the email) We prefer to print and signed at the moment but they ask you if you are going to signed on print paper or electronic and cut in front of them the PR card.

So now just to wait for the certificate that will take btw 2-4 weeks to be deliver at your home and then we start the process for the passport.

Wish everybody luck. Thank you so much for sharing and be part of this journey. VIVA CANADA!!

• Love
Reactions: mpsqra and EUK

ksuresh24

Oct 27, 2013
We got our citizenship certificates in couple of days after our virtual oath ceremony on 16th July. Currently, they are only accepting urgent passport application? Has anyone applied for new passport recently after getting citizenship certificate even if they are not planning any travels in near future?

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know what they are doing with people like myself who do not have to take the test and have not had an interview? I applied in July 2019 and In process sense Nov 5th 2019. I called IRCC and spoke to someone about where my application stands and was told that I passed the background and that all my paperwork was in order but that they had no timeline as to when I would take the Oath or if I still needed in Interview. Can anyone tell me if they are in the same situation as I am with NO Test needed but No interview given so far. What is next if anyone knows????
Thanks for any and all help.