+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

utopir

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
did you link citizenship application "grant " to IRCC account?
Yes, I had received the email for my initial citizenship back in March, cancelled later on because of COVID. There is no reason for it not to work anymore. I am not too worried but I'd like the situation to be sorted out.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, I had received the email for my initial citizenship back in March, cancelled later on because of COVID. There is no reason for it not to work anymore. I am not too worried but I'd like the situation to be sorted out.
when i tried to link exsisiting application i only see 2 options : Proof of Citizenship or Search for Citizenship, is it right? which one you select to link your Application?

the only way i do today to track my application is via : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

and not through : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/home

how do you guys do? which one you use to track the application accurately?

It said by linking application there is no mail communication anymore.

utopir

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
when i tried to link exsisiting application i only see 2 options : Proof of Citizenship or Search for Citizenship, is it right? which one you select to link your Application?

the only way i do today to track my application is via : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

and not through : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/home

how do you guys do? which one you use to track the application accurately?

It said by linking application there is no mail communication anymore.
I am not sure how I did it. I think I've always had it linked because of my previous PR. I don't remember doing anything special to link it.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Members
Like other members I have also completed my journey to Canadian Citizenship and wish for all those who are in line of virtual oath
ceremonies and test and ultimately you all achieve Canadian Citizenship at the earliest.

I through this forum requesting our seniors to guide me as to whether is any Forum in Canada Visa for issuance of new Canadian passports.
As in forum we exchange our experience and shares our shortcomings and ultimately succeed in getting the results. I remember in my PR
application period from 2011 to 2015 I have learnt a lot from that PR forum too.

So guys if any of you have any link or knowledge for applying and discussing day to day progress in New Canadian Passport forum the same
may kindly be advised in these columns

Wishing you all a great success at the earliest. Regards

bwrani

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Members
Like other members I have also completed my journey to Canadian Citizenship and wish for all those who are in line of virtual oath
ceremonies and test and ultimately you all achieve Canadian Citizenship at the earliest.

I through this forum requesting our seniors to guide me as to whether is any Forum in Canada Visa for issuance of new Canadian passports.
As in forum we exchange our experience and shares our shortcomings and ultimately succeed in getting the results. I remember in my PR
application period from 2011 to 2015 I have learnt a lot from that PR forum too.

So guys if any of you have any link or knowledge for applying and discussing day to day progress in New Canadian Passport forum the same
may kindly be advised in these columns

Wishing you all a great success at the earliest. Regards
Hi
In which center your application got processed.

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
In 2 days it will be a year since they received my application and it still shows "In Progress" that's severely disappointing

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hello everyone.

Had my virtual oath ceremony today :). Now to wait for the certificate.

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Congratulations.
What is your timeline.from which office your application got processed.
My location is Montreal.
Application Received: July 15th
AOR: Oct 1st
Test: January 10th