+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

gysandhu

Oct 16, 2019
My ecas status says that IRCC sent a correspondence to me on 29 Nov. I have not received any email as of now. Do they send these communications by snail mails? (My AOR was delivered by email.)

Or delays by a few days should be expected?
Hi, Have you received any email by now? I have a similar status from yesterday but no email.

livingevening

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone have their application processed at an office not close to their place of residence? I live in Kingston so I assume that my application would be processed in Ottawa. It is actually processed in Vancouver as per my FP request. Hope this is normal and not considered a non-routine case... Any idea?

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Does anyone have their application processed at an office not close to their place of residence? I live in Kingston so I assume that my application would be processed in Ottawa. It is actually processed in Vancouver as per my FP request. Hope this is normal and not considered a non-routine case... Any idea?
If they have requested your FP it is a non-routine case.https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1169&top=5
Nothing to worry about yet.
A few people on the forum lately have reported that they’ve been asked to submit the FP to the Vancouver office, despite living in other provinces. Maybe Vancouver is just a triage area for FPS received?
More than likely you will be invited to test/oath in the location nearest to your residence.
Good luck!

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I live in Milton ON, my FP request was also from Vancouver RCMP. I don’t think our applications are being processed in Va couver, it’s just that Vancouver RCMP unit is responsible for collecting biometrics I believe.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
I live in Milton ON, my FP request was also from Vancouver RCMP. I don’t think our applications are being processed in Va couver, it’s just that Vancouver RCMP unit is responsible for collecting biometrics I believe.
That is what I was exactly told by my experienced friends because I live in Burlington and got the FP request from Vancouver as well.

darkr1der

May 7, 2013
Wondering if anyone could help out - with my application showing in process (family of 2), my credit card was charged $150. Any idea what that charge is for?

hans42

Aug 24, 2019
Wondering if anyone could help out - with my application showing in process (family of 2), my credit card was charged $150. Any idea what that charge is for?
Same thing happened to me, after my application went to in process status. CPC Ottawa reflected in my card statement.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
■■■■We sent you correspondence on December Xx 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.■■■■■

I got this morning but no mail in my email....what should I do guys???? Please help
Hi, most probably it is a finger print request.
All the best.
~A

darkr1der

May 7, 2013
How much did you pay in the first place?
scratch that. saw the statement without my glasses on. its a 150$ refund. was initially charged 1410$

am i safe to assume that the initial charge should have been 630x2 (1260$), and as such, this is a refund on the over payment?

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
scratch that. saw the statement without my glasses on. its a 150$ refund. was initially charged 1410$

am i safe to assume that the initial charge should have been 630x2 (1260$), and as such, this is a refund on the over payment?
Yes, it seems, that was your over payment refund.