Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Wow, the call centre agents seem much nicer than I remember them being during my PR app. I wanted to confirm my fingerprints were received and what office was going to be processing my app (There are 2 locals offices nearby). He confirmed they received my fingerprints and that not only that, my background check was also complete. He said I'm just waiting for the Surrey office to schedule my test. :)

Reactions: sylvain1

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
It’s been 62 days since AOR and my application is not in process yet :-/ just wonder if something is wrong there.

I remember some people called CIC to ask about the application status, but not sure what is the best way to reach them. I am probably asking a question raised before, but can someone help with what number to use?
1-888-242-2100

Reactions: Anastasia_Y

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
It’s been 62 days since AOR and my application is not in process yet :-/ just wonder if something is wrong there.

I remember some people called CIC to ask about the application status, but not sure what is the best way to reach them. I am probably asking a question raised before, but can someone help with what number to use?
i called cic twice regarding my application, this number is not that difficult to reach. but they may not give you the answer you want. it turned out that my application went to in process on nov 13, but i called them on that day and they told me my case is still at nova scotia. what a joke.

Reactions: Anastasia_Y

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Wow, the call centre agents seem much nicer than I remember them being during my PR app. I wanted to confirm my fingerprints were received and what office was going to be processing my app (There are 2 locals offices nearby). He confirmed they received my fingerprints and that not only that, my background check was also complete. He said I'm just waiting for the Surrey office to schedule my test. :)
so it does not get updated on ecas right?

kambee

Jul 25, 2019

It's been 66 days for my spouse. There's only one person from Ottawa that's in process and it took 34 days. Have you tried giving them a call? Let me know. Thanks.

Ba7

Nov 19, 2019
hi all, while applying i wasn't doing job, but after sending application, i got job, do i need to update this? pls can anyone reply on this . thanks!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all, while applying i wasn't doing job, but after sending application, i got job, do i need to update this? pls can anyone reply on this . thanks!
Hi bro,
As long as you changed the job after you applied, you don't need to.
You need to update them with any changes in contact information only.

all the best.
~A

mimi31sweet

Jul 16, 2019
Hi

Can someone please update google sheets for me?

Name: mimi31sweet
Days Present: 1171
Single
AOR: Sept 27
In Progress: Nov 4

Thank you

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
It's been 66 days for my spouse. There's only one person from Ottawa that's in process and it took 34 days. Have you tried giving them a call? Let me know. Thanks.
I did call them... took almost half an hour to reach someone and a woman with strong french accent told me that she doesn't know more than the publicly available online client application status shows her, so my application was received and I should wait until it goes into process. Other than that, she said that when you get AOR, it means the application is full and correct and won't be returned. She was very polite, but not helpful at all. Maybe it depends on whom you get at the call, I might not have been lucky then.

I am glad that the majority of people from July are getting quite some progress, especially folks from Calgary with test invites. But ugh, it makes me upset that I am behind, and you @kambee I bet feel the same for your spouse

Last edited:

kambee

Jul 25, 2019
I did call them... took almost half an hour to reach someone and a woman with strong french accent told me that she doesn't know more than the publicly available online client application status shows her, so my application was received and I should wait until it goes into process. Other than that, she said that when you get AOR, it means the application is full and correct and won't be returned. She was very polite, but not helpful at all. Maybe it depends on whom you get at the call, I might not have been lucky then.

I am glad that the majority of people from July are getting quite some progress, especially folks from Calgary with test invites. But ugh, it makes me upset that I am behind, and you @kambee I bet feel the same for your spouse
The call definitely wasn't helpful as we already know AOR means the application is complete and won't be returned.

It's very encouraging to see July applicants with progress and moving quickly. Hoping my spouse and @Anastasia_Y get status changed to in process soon!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016