+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I did send my father application on July 24 and they received it on July 26.
Everyday I check his email for AOR. But he has not received it .
Today I checked his status online, it said the AOR was sent on October 10.
What should I do now, should I contact them that I did not received the AOR?
Does this status means in process?
Or it should be mentioned in process?

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hi , I did send my father application on July 24 and they received it on July 26.
Everyday I check his email for AOR. But he has not received it .
Today I checked his status online, it said the AOR was sent on October 10.
What should I do now, should I contact them that I did not received the AOR?
Does this status means in process?
Or it should be mentioned in process?
If you already checked both Inbox and Spam folders and AOR email isn't there, I think it is better to contact CIC and check if they entered your father's email address correctly. Sometimes they have typo errors and email address is not correct in their system. It is important for further communications.
In Process has a separate line in ECAS like: We started processing your application on...

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you already checked both Inbox and Spam folders and AOR email isn't there, I think it is better to contact CIC and check if they entered your father's email address correctly. Sometimes they have typo errors and email address is not correct in their system. It is important for further communications.
In Process has a separate line in ECAS like: We started processing your application on...

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply , may I know how can I contact them ?

rmanggad

Oct 27, 2019
Story So far

Application Sent: June 21, 2019 | Application Received: July 2, 2019 (Canada post error got it delayed:mad:o_O:oops::() | Application Returned: August 14 2019:(:((incomplete) | Application Resent: August 16 2019 |AOR: Pending:rolleyes: | Started Processing: Pending:rolleyes: | Test Letter Invite: Pending:rolleyes: | Test Interview Date: Pending:rolleyes: | Oath Letter: Pending:rolleyes:| Citizenship Ceremony: Pending :):cool:

rmanggad

Oct 27, 2019
hi how did you papers now...i just resubmit my app too since i missed one thing to check and yes or no portion.how long after they recieved to get a AOR from them.thanks any news after you resubmit ylu application?

rmanggad

Oct 27, 2019
above make sense on processing steps of an application

Thanks thats what i have decided on my application. As by sending the same forms/application with addition docs wont wipe-out the received stamp by CPC. Having that said that would also help the officer (obviously it would be a different officer) not to go in the same process as all application have notes attached to it (complete/incomplete with docs requirement).

I called CIC and they made me bit confused by saying that i should use the latest version of forms. whereas the letter on return application says that all forms are valid after October 2017 or later

Letter on Incomplete Applications (child)

If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenship,make sure you include:

The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017 or Later as Indicated on the lower left corner of the form

Note on Complete Application (No Letter)

Your Application is considered complete. However, as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete,the entire package is being returned to you.

Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members.

I will dispatch the application tomorrow, meanwhile I would appreciate some more info/suggestion from fellow members

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hey Guys, bit off the topic but appreciate any suggestions/thoughts.
I am planning to work abroad and come back for test/oath taking....my family will be staying in Canada during this time. will that have any impact on my citizenship application processing? I already got AOR on 16 Oct.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Hey Guys, bit off the topic but appreciate any suggestions/thoughts.
I am planning to work abroad and come back for test/oath taking....my family will be staying in Canada during this time. will that have any impact on my citizenship application processing? I already got AOR on 16 Oct.
no impact.